Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Wow Reeyo, I love your new signature (this is a wonderful shoot, anyway)!

But I am really getting impatient... 4 editorials somewhere in space... Major does not actualize... to me this is frustrating despite Red7976's spectacular find and Alkis which I rather like also.

aaaaahhhhh there are news on barbara's website! she writes about her experiences in new york and she did a fashion show for emanuel ungaro and the best is that this brand is planning to work with her! :drool: :clap:

imagine an ad for emanuel ungaro!!!!

plus: she did many shootings and she writes that magazines are planning to involve her in some editorials!

30.08.2009 | New York Erfahrungen

Meine ersten Wochen hier in New York waren sehr spannend f

Redhead in Barbara's fan forum found the following article / announcement of what must have been the Ungaro show Barbara talked about (thank you redhead :wave: ):

http://guestofaguest.com/calendar/2009/8/s...p-fashion-show/

But she found no pics or anything further. Perhaps someone here can show this miraculous ability I so often admire and will find something!

Well this show of Ungaro (I found no pics either, pity) might have been small but it was a direct Ungaro show. So I think it is very good that they choose Barbara and that they want to work with her in the future.

NY FSW might be more prestigious but I think it counts a lot that the NY Ungaro people like Barbara and that they really noticed her (which is implied in the wanting to work with her) and not only choose her for the catwalk!

I think this is more Barbara's chance and her own way to success, namely to convince on a personal level.

I really hope they choose her for a campaign. That would be sooo great!

(And I want to know what the shoothings she cannot yet talk about are about and the first one in Paris... So many things to come).

Hae? Ich meine das rothaarige Model, das rechts neben Doutzi läuft. Die Frage war doch, ob das Barbara ist. Und ich meine, jaaaaa, es koennte Barbara sein, aber ich vermute, dass das Julia Hafstrom ist, weil sie auch rote Haare hat und grade schwer im Kommen ist (thinking of Prada Ads).

It could be Barbara though - the guy on the right, is that this hairstylist Heidi was with? Wasn't she with a hairstylist? :idk: