Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

:hell yea!: yuhuuuuuu! The campaign is great! She looks absolutely gorgeous her skin looks so precious, simply :thumbsup:

I hope also they change the Borsaliono side soon, because I think she has this face for hats!

Well I looked on the page and unluckily they show the hats without models, only two pics with models. For males they have also clothes so more pics.

But lets hope for two very good pics (and perhaps they saw Barbara and decided to show all their hats with this model! :heart:

Fanman (ioff thread) found an editorial of Barbara, Lena, Jenny for the Austrian mag Woman posted in The Fashionspot: It is nothing special but the comments are pretty funny I think. I like Barbara quite well in this shoot but it is the usual GNTM stuff and no really good photographer and stylist.

I am not sure about a link to another forum??? Okay, there is a link in Jenny's thread:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic15615sta...ls:Jennifer_Hof

post 180

:hell yea!: yuhuuuuuu! The campaign is great! She looks absolutely gorgeous her skin looks so precious, simply :thumbsup:

I hope also they change the Borsaliono side soon, because I think she has this face for hats!

Well I looked on the page and unluckily they show the hats without models, only two pics with models. For males they have also clothes so more pics.

But lets hope for two very good pics (and perhaps they saw Barbara and decided to show all their hats with this model! :heart:

Fanman (ioff thread) found an editorial of Barbara, Lena, Jenny for the Austrian mag Woman posted in The Fashionspot: It is nothing special but the comments are pretty funny I think. I like Barbara quite well in this shoot but it is the usual GNTM stuff and no really good photographer and stylist.

I am not sure about a link to another forum???

:drool: :heart: :drool: :heart: I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE HER MOR :drool: :kiss: E THEM MORE. THX GIRLS. I LOVER HER SOOOOOOOO MUCH SHE IS MUCH BETHER THEM AL.

I am wondering if that work for Fabi is an advert or "just" a catalog shooting because on the Fabi homepage Barbara appears under "ADV" wich means Advert.

But she said to the advisers of her fanpage this arangement was a catalog shooting...???? :blink:

I am wondering if that work for Fabi is an advert or "just" a catalog shooting because on the Fabi homepage Barbara appears under "ADV" wich means Advert.

But she said to the advisers of her fanpage this arangement was a catalog shooting...???? :blink:

She said that about Save the Queen too and there was an advert pic shown on the Homepage. Or do I misunderstand something? This is certainly an advert too because they list the mags they have adverts in.

These are really great pics!!!!! Barbara looks stunning!!! :drool: She's becoming better and better!!!! I'm really looking forward to see the other pics too!

We are waiting for the following pictures:

- Art Installation in Milano (I know, probably we will never see anything of this :yuckky: )

- Catalogue shooting for Borsalino

- Lookbook Shooting in Florence

- Editorial Shooting in Milano (I'm really curious to find out for which magazine it is)

Did I forget anything?

And the shooting in the olympic stadium in Berlin!

I always thought that was the Cover for GNTM III but then they took another pic, the one from the Style (?) where she presented hairstyles and this dress for Silvester. It was only that anouncement from Pro7. Barbara never verified.

And I think the same goes for the Duesseldorf job: Pro7 anouncement and not very reliable. I hope it wasn't only this event she went to.

But I still hope that Lo Stile was the art installation (it is really very unusual for an ed) and there is another editorial coming. Maybe Barbara got mixed up with all this Styles, Stiles, Lo Stil etc.

I also think she got confused with all these "stile in", "lo stile", "style in", "instyle" whatever. :blink:

On the myspace of the studio "spazio gap", where I found the making-of pics, they write:

"Ha già ospitato due redazionali scattati uno dagli stessi Michelangelo e Francesca e uno dal fotografo Roberto Vacca, per STILE IN ed una prova campagna per il marchio Extè."

With the little Italian I understand it means something like: There have been ultimately two shootings in this studio, one editorial with Michelangelo and Francesca for the STILE IN and one with the photographer Roberto Vacca for the the brand Exté.

So I conclude that the mondrian-like editorial was for the "STILE IN"...

P.S. Here is the link:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=361305088

I also think she got confused with all these "stile in", "lo stile", "style in", "instyle" whatever. :blink:

On the myspace of the studio "spazio gap", where I found the making-of pics, they write:

"Ha già ospitato due redazionali scattati uno dagli stessi Michelangelo e Francesca e uno dal fotografo Roberto Vacca, per STILE IN ed una prova campagna per il marchio Extè."

With the little Italian I understand it means something like: There have been ultimately two shootings in this studio, one editorial with Michelangelo and Francesca for the STILE IN and one with the photographer Roberto Vacca for the the brand Exté.

So I conclude that the mondrian-like editorial was for the "STILE IN"...

P.S. Here is the link:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=361305088

I suppose this means we have to learn Italian :laugh:

(And Chiacchio has a fashion editorial for Exte with another model on his homepage)

I kinda think so, too. The pics are sorta nice, but at the same time it's horribly cheap for an ed^^ I guess it was done very quickly and not very professionaly. In an Austrian TV show they showed the making-of of this shooting and in their breaks they forgot to take off Lena's, Barbara's and Jenny's microphones and you could hear them bitching about the photographer :laugh: And Barbara was complaining because of her shoes, because the other two are taller than her, that's why she wanted higher heels.

But well, as I heard it the magazine is bankrupt anyway and will soon not be published anymore. I guess it's over with cheap eds than anyway :)