Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

^^ Well, it's not how I would style her usually, but I think the make up gives her that native american touch. Especially her eyes don't look caucasian anymore, which is exactly what they wanted I guess

edit: The Kunsthochschule Wei

Yeah, those are the pics of the Wei�ensee show, and I thought it was her, too, but when you zoom in and take a close look to her face, I don't think it's Barbara anymore. Eyes, nose and bone structure is different.

Zotti, thank you, this is gorgeous!

And looking at the video I am doubly impressed that Barbara managed these shoes so well. It was obvious that they were murderous for the models.

And another thought: it is a pity they took the pic in the red 'thing' for the overview. I like this dress and the grey white combination far better.

And looking at the video I am doubly impressed that Barbara managed these shoes so well. It was obvious that they were murderous for the models.

And another thought: it is a pity they took the pic in the red 'thing' for the overview. I like this dress and the grey white combination far better.

[

By the way: I have a discussion in the topmodel-forum about Barbara's catwalk abilities. Some others (obviously not Barbara fans) think the designers were blind or Barbara corrupted those to walk for them because she is too fat, too much head-jiggling, too much false smiles (they obviousely don't know Carolin from the third cicle :whistle:), too much luffing hips, too much Barbara, to much bla bla = she is sooo baaaaaad....

I try to stay objective but...:voodoo:

I am always friendly..uhhmm.. :D :cain:

And I love it here. the topmodel-forum lost a bit of quality because the users write more about themeselves as about the models :pinch:

I will make a "schlussstrich" about that disussion although it is difficult for me because I think I had good cases but how I say this delicately? ...Give peace a chance.. *schunkel* :clap:

Hi there,

that video from Scherer/Gonzalez ist really nice. But these special shoes were a bad idea, you only see the shoes in newspapers and only very little of the beautiful dresses.

I found a nice video in a fashion blog, look here:

http://www.fashionlab.de

If there ist one point Barbara have to improve: Knowledge of languages.... ;)

Zotti: Relax, i think Barbara is successful enough and time will show...

Thank you very much for the video and I have to agree with PJ and all I can say is that we better keep out all these kind of discussion out of this forum - it's actually one of the main reasons I'm visiting this page much more than the other forum talked about. I don't wanna make the other one look bad, absolutely not :) I started out there^^ And it's still one of the leading pages concerning new information, but I also have to say that the forum changed a lot and lost a lot of its professionalism. That has nothing to do with the founders or owners, I think that is hint enough ;) That's all I will ever say about this. :) I'll just keep the discussions there and focus on Barbara's inner and outer beauty here :yes:

And another yeah for Italiano (but I still think London should also be her place, she has really this Preraphaelite look and not only that of Botticelli's Venus)

And about the (favorite) Madonna pic and the Style International pics: It is such a pity they were Face your Brand jobs. I would love to see pics from them in her portfolio. Well, such is life.