Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

A size 38, -thx- they usally have 39/40, so probably these pair of shoes are private ones?!

I saw sone KH Weissensee pics at spiegel.de and some at Reuters, but unfortanetly no ones with Barbara...

Wow, these last pictures are really my favourites so far!!! The outfits look very good on her, and the male model looks good on her, too^^

P.S. For who who of the four nominees except Marcel O. did she walk for? Does anybody know?

I' m happy Barbara didn't fall. I mean, when you look at the new pictures her facial expression says: "concentrate..I don't want to fall..these damned shoes.." ;)

The make-up is too much but she looks like a doll :heart:

the "dress": nothing special, I expected more.

The shoes: :x

edit: a big myterious thing is going on about the Hochschule Weissensee Fashionshow...I don't find any pictures..

I found this video from the Karstadt Award, it's quiet long (hope you all got a good inet-Provider) but you can see Barbara walking at 2:26, 3:40 and 4:42.

http://www.tagesspiegel.de/medien/videos/sts1,1847.html

I especially like the moment the cutie made his approach to kiss her and she had half a second reaction time (this wasn't planned -> little gangsta) but managed to put that adorable laugh on her face.