Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

The dress and the color is nice and I'm willing to arrange with the "exploded poodle" style of the hairdo due to a fashion show ...

But her face :ermm: : It looks like a shiny full moon with a slight beginning of a double chin. Sorry folks - i know I'm sometimes to sincere, but let's hope for better images....

Come on! No one looks good from the frog perspective :laugh:

Give her a chance..

Speaking about her hair style...you know what my favourite runway hairdo was? This one:

It made her face look so beautiful, not too round, not too... I don't know, I really liked her on that show.

~sigh~ :wub: :laugh:

post-17428-0-1446055613-40195_thumb.jpg post-17428-0-1446055613-44471_thumb.jpg

What are your favorite runway hair styles?

The dress and the color is nice and I'm willing to arrange with the "exploded poodle" style of the hairdo due to a fashion show ...

But her face :ermm: : It looks like a shiny full moon with a slight beginning of a double chin. Sorry folks - i know I'm sometimes to sincere, but let's hope for better images....

At first I had difficulty with the fact that Barbara has a round face. Now I like it. With this type of hairstyle it is the 'roundness' is obviously accentuated and that is certainly not to everyones taste.

(At the finale when she won, I had difficulties with that (in contrast with the planes in Han's and Annie's faces) but later I really started to like the way she looked there, the roundness. (But I recognize this is one of the things people do not like about her and to me it was sort of an aquired taste.)

I still haven't managed to learn about posting photos or quote them,

so:

I love the little black cap and the outfit she wore while walking for Audigier.

Also I do like the hair when its plain and glossy (pssst: the walks for c+a)

And I adore the noble swept-back hair she wore for swarovski

The hairdo you posted is also really gorgeous, she looks like modern version of a middle-age countess....classy, innocent an sensual all at once

Speaking about her hair style...you know what my favourite runway hairdo was? This one:

It made her face look so beautiful, not too round, not too... I don't know, I really liked her on that show.

~sigh~ :wub: :laugh:

post-19197-0-1446055613-74742_thumb.jpg post-19197-0-1446055613-76027_thumb.jpg

What are your favorite runway hair styles?

I thought she looked so beautiful there and couldn't understand why she was not chosen. Later I thought that was why she was not so 'alive' then. (I cannot express it differently).

But when I saw her walk on that runway with Naomie Campell and she looked so different and had such a presence: there I was really, really impressed. And that is therefore my favorite, hair and all.

anyone knows other picture sources where to get pics from?

I'm searching too for Suzana Peric pictures..gettyimages are very slow today :whistle:

I'm asking myself where vogue have the pictures from Hugo Boss http://www.vogue.de/articles/mode/mode-tre...008/07/17/10430

It would be a "Katzenprung" from Hugo Boss to the Suzana Peric pictures..

But there isn't a link or a picture source <_<

Oh

my

goodness! :blink:

I seriously don't know what to say.

She looks so androgynous on that picture. I really don't know what to think about this picture^^ I like the dress and the whole bottom part of the picture. I don't really like the upper half of the pic....I think.

Good is that she looks straighzt forward and doesn't pull back her head as she sometimes does it.

Wow... I'm speechless, neither in a good, nor in a bad way...^^ :wacko:

edit: although there is something in her face that is sort of an eye-catcher... ~confused~

edit no.2: and I like the dress :laugh:

And that Androgyny faktor could "be the opnening door" for her modeling career..she is so versatile..maybe it looks strange for the first moment but it works somehow and that cannot everyone.

It looks like she lost some weight but the scalaria challence pictures don't show it. How does she do that? *jealous*

If she would be 4 cm taller she would kick some major a** in the fashion world! :yes:

It looks like she lost some weight but the scalaria challence pictures don't show it. How does she do that? *jealous*

You think so? To me she looks as always :idk:

I know that her weight is continuous but there are more bones I see at her chest as usual..

Wow people.

I know only one thing to say: The pics are definitely not 'pretty' but they are impressive. And they show that Barbara can definitely make it. She looks quite different.

And I think they show that for her a lot of the 'she looks pudgy,' 'she looks fit, thinner' etc. is a matter of styling.

I am really impressed.

I found another picture of Barbara but not a catwalk foto. She was a guest at the lac et Mel show: http://fashionweek.erdbeerlounge.de/wp-con...07/barbara1.jpg

I think she is more beautiful with just a littlie bit of Make-up than tons of it :hug:

And here is the text for the picture:

Neben Lucy gab es noch eine weitere rote Haarpracht zu bewundern - Germany’s last top model - Barbara Meier war bei Lac et Mel am Rande des Laufstegs dabei und stand trotzdem schnell selbst im Mittelpunkt des Blitzlichtgewitters. Auch hier haben wir f

Wow,

these new pictures are gorgeous. The dresses are awesome and cut and color really fit Barbara extremly well.

She looks strong and confident in them - what a differnce between that unlucky photo from frog perspective.

Where have you found these pics, chesterty *curious*?!