Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Do you know that Barbara is in Milan for four weeks? I know that from an german interview : http://www.derwesten.de/nachrichten/waz/rh...568/detail.html

That is a long time...maybe that's the reason why her homepage has just old news.

In these moments I wish she would have a blog or at least Myspace. Lena Gercke has one but she writes very interesting things for example that the stepped in a puddle in Paris...wow :whistle:

Yes we knew. Even her Pro7 page was actualized to that extent. It said 4-6weeks in Milan.

I hope she has lots and lots of success and actualizes her homepage soon.

(But as for Blogs: no news on Lena's who is in Paris and no news from Hana for more than a month. The Blogs are no garanty for news it seems).

Yuppidu, Barbara has actualized her homepage news and says that her stay in Milan is /was very succesful. She will stay until beginning to middle of July.

We can wait for a new editorial, she shooted a look book for a client and there are many people who want to work with her.

This is brilliant news.

And like Nemezide I think the Style editorial is gorgeous. Barbara did a very good job!

:hell yea!: :hell yea!: juhuuuuu the pictures are here! :hell yea!:

thx a lot Chesterty, you´re great! :clap:

Barbara looks so different on these pictures, she looks absolutely great! And she looks more and more like a lady than a girl.

And I have 2 new favourites:

post-19195-1214670071_thumb.jpg post-19195-1214670186_thumb.jpg

@PlainJane thx for the great news, I think Italy is really the right place for her, apparently the Iatalian likes her very much, maybe it

Thank you so much, Chesterty! :clap: I haven´t dared to entry again to this thread because only had bad news and couldn´t get magazine. Normally I love to live in a rural area but this time it was horrible. You are really the best, Chesterty :)

And I have got a new favorite Barbara editorial: this one! Just gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous :wub:

she wrote some nice things about her fans in the forum of her page:

Liebe Haseblue, Berivan und Isabell und natürlich auch alle anderen, die meine Homepage besuchen!

Ich freue mich immer wieder sehr über euer Interesse!

Meine News sind aber tatsächlich aktuell, denn ich bin immer noch in Mailand und mache hier viele Castings! Um bei meinen News die Übersichtlichkeit zu bewahren, kann ich natürlich nicht jeden meiner Schritte veröffentlichen, aber ich verspreche, rechtzeitig über meine neuen Termine oder Veröffentlichungen zu berichten!

Zu meiner Galerie: Die Madame Figero Bilder sind mittlerweile online und die Editorial-Shootings von meinem letzten Mailand-Aufenthalt habe ich leider selbst noch nicht erhalten. Da heißt es also gemeinsam warten... :-)

Viele liebe Grüße aus dem super-sonnigen Mailand!!

Barbara