Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Thank you so much! I like especially the one in the black leather-suit and with the black hat :drool: Her expression in the one with the brown leather-jacket is very new and shows a different Barbara but not toooo much my taste. The rest is really gorgeous imo! :heart:

:clap: :thumbsup: Many thx Reeyo and Chesterty!

the Andreas Ortner pics look great, I prefer the first one too but also the second one with the leather-jacket because I think her face is so different and I like her expression on this pic.

Finally the Madame Figaro pictures, :clap: she looks so gorgeous don´t care which haircolour!

I got the style at a station international press but bad news: I have no scanner.

Good news: It is smashing editorial, very highfashion, crazy clothes. Gorgeous, wonderful Babs!

Where is IMG and an update. I cannot understand it!!!! There are heaps of good to excellent pics. (Should I smell a conspiracy or don't they take pics that have been ordered via Face your brand. But then there are the Mailand editorials, so ???)