Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Unfortunately I don't have any (yet :brows: ), the homepages don't feature them. I think sooner or later they will, but I really hope we don't have to wait as long as for dtlm.

edit: or maybe they do and I was just too stupid to find them^^

Carolin, Vanessa, Sarah, Bianca and Tamara from the semi finals are all signed with Munich Models :ninja:

Does nobody have the Madame Figaro pictures? I just can't find them online... :cry:

The current ads of Fabi look good, let's hope Barbara's look even better! :drool:

So we found the editorial pics from "Natural Style" (may edition), but is here anyone who knows the magazin "Stile in" (and it´s really writting with in "I" in the word "stile" [barbara said])? I don´t find anything in the internet.

edit: Ok, now I found some informations. The italian mag will be published 4 times a year and costs 15,50 Euros. Perhaps Barbara is in the mag, which is out now. Would the italian section in this forum please look for it? That would be so great!

So we found the editorial pics from "Natural Style" (may edition), but is here anyone who knows the magazin "Stile in" (and it´s really writting with in "I" in the word "stile" [barbara said])? I don´t find anything in the internet.

edit: Ok, now I found some informations. The italian mag will be published 4 times a year and costs 15,50 Euros. Perhaps Barbara is in the mag, which is out now. Would the italian section in this forum please look for it? That would be so great!

Oh, thats great, Chestery! Thank you very much! How did you get one? Do you scan the pics? I'm really excited!!! :-) I'm looking forward to see these pics of Natural Style!!!

Hoping that somebody can buy the Stile in! Unfortunately, I cannot help, because I don't live in Italy! <_< :yuckky:

Thank you so much Chesterty! :wave:

About the "stile in" editorial I already asked haseblue in tmf. I hope she can get more informations. ..

It seems that this time the forum won´t be so quiet meanwhile Barbara is in Milan because there are so many pictures to come soon :)

Thanks for the nice autograph! :wave:

One question: Does anybody know in which edition of "style in" the Barbara-editorial is/will be published? Haseblue will buy it (big thanks! :wave: ) but as it costs 15 Euros, it would be good to know which edition to buy.