Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Thanks for all the news :)

I like her with more make up. And I know once again you'll hate me for this, but I still think she's to chubby on that show^^ (that's why I asked because of the she looks thinner comment) But we had that discussion already, so, whatever. I'm really really looking forward to Karen Ly and to see her on that show :yes: Is it true that keren is a handbag designer? Or does she clothes in general, too

edit: and she's sooooooooo cute in that interview :heart: She changed so much from the very beginning after GNTM and today. She speaks with more confident know, her answers are better and longer. You just see that she's feeling good :yes: (Y) What a lovely person she is

Thanks Zotti. You are impressive, finding all those pics. And yes, she looks fierce on this pic.

I have connections.. :shifty:

..No, not really. I found an awesome and fast blog about the Fashion week and the journalists are fans of Barbara. That makes the search easier: http://fashionweek.erdbeerlounge.de/

And one of the Organizers wrote me that more Barbara pictures will follow :laugh:

That dress with the wild seventies brownish patterns is so gorgeous...Barbara should buy it (or find a sponsor)....

Great wearable collection...perfect evening-dresses for a grand entrance....

This is my first try to post an image here, hopefully i got the instructions right....

post-21677-0-1446055614-74385_thumb.jpg

It's from the site Chesterty found, so thx. :hug:

Barbara wears Marcel Ostertag, the winner of the Karstadt Award. What a difference to that Peric photos! She looks very girlish...

But look at these shoes...aren#t they the same she wore for Peric?

Gratulation and thanks for the uploaded pic (then there is hope for me still :ninja: )

I don't like the girlish thing, but I like that she always looks different.

Did you hear the news: Barbara says on her homepage she will walk still another show today: Scherer Gonzales.

Hopefully there will be pics in the press (Kunsthochschule Weissenfeld: there I am not too hopeful.)

Chesterty you are so great in finding pictures.... Thank you so much!

Do you know, from which shows the first 4 pics are? I Do like the short b/w dress a lot....

And did you notice : She is always wearing the same shoes.... :blink:

Does she have such an unusual size?

The Scherer Gonzalez - News are great. I just visited their Homepage and the collection will suit Barbara fantastic, I'm so sure!

And a little more butt will not be the problem for that campaign.....

The first pics (with the same shoes ahpe: Barbara has size 38) are certainly for the New Generation Award where she walked for several designers and luckily for the winner which means more pics in the image 'machines.'

@ Zotti Your 'connections' will hopefully produce some new pics today. They are the only hope for the Kunsthochschule Weissensee (otherwise perhaps another rather private blog???)