Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Thanks, zotti

I understand though that she looks tired, I mean flying from Milan to Paris and then back to Milan + I think the casting there all day long must be tiring as well.

It's nice to hear something from her after such a long time, but I have to say that I'm so sick of waiting!!! :laugh: I wanna see some cool editorials again^^ Does anyone know when Madame Figaro with her editorial (and cover?????) is gonna come out? And what about the Style INternational pics? Yeah, I know, I''m so impatient... :whistle:

post-17428-1207579520_thumb.jpg

Hello!

Barbara looks really exhausted on this pic. But still beautiful! :)

Regarding the pics of Style International: I have asked the publishing company when the editorial and the cover with Barbara will appear. They told me that she will be in the edition of June 19, 2008. Unfortunately, that means that we can wait a long time. :(

(Sorry for my bad english :blush: )

barbara is invited to the mont blanc event in genf this evening. here is some information from prosieben in german:

Mittwoch, 09. April 2008, 13:15 Uhr

Topmodel: Barbara Meier trifft Claudia Schiffer

Barbara Meier auf internationalem Parkett: Heute ist die rothaarige Regensburgerin zu Gast auf der Weltpremiere der neuen MONTBLANC-Uhr „Star Nicolas Rieussec Monopusher Chronograph" in Genf. Dort trifft die „Topmodel“-Gewinnerin das deutsche Starmodel Claudia Schiffer. Außerdem haben Dita van Teese, Joan Collins, Eva Green, Raphael van der Vaart und einige weitere Promis ihren Besuch angekündigt.

Hi everyone! Hope you are fine, I have to fight against a bad flu but I am willing to win in the end... ;)

Thank you, BarbaraFan! After a long time waiting again gorgeous Barbara-Pics, thank you so much!

And welcome to the Barbara-Thread, Mima! It is very nice that you asked personally at the publishing company about styling international and telling us what they said!

And thanx to everyone for keeping this thread alive! :wave:

Hi everyone!

Barbara has updated her website. She had an editorial-shooting and a shoot for an art installation (I don't know what is the right name in english :blush: ) And on Monday she will have an editorialshooting again!!! Very good news!!!

11.04.2008 | Mailand

Bei meinem ersten längern Aufenthalt in Mailand hatte ich die Gelegenheit, mich bei vielen Fotografen, Zeitschriften und Firmen vorzustellen. Ich konnte wichtige Erfahrungen machen und hatte schon während diesen Wochen ein Editorial-Shooting und eine Filmaufnahme für eine Kunst-Installation. Am 14.4. werde ich für ein weiteres Fashion-Editorial noch einen weiteren Tag nach Italien fliegen und bin auf die Ergebnisse schon sehr gespannt

Hi everyone!

Barbara has updated her website. She had an editorial-shooting and a shoot for an art installation (I don't know what is the right name in english :blush: ) And on Monday she will have an editorialshooting again!!! Very good news!!!

11.04.2008 | Mailand

Bei meinem ersten längern Aufenthalt in Mailand hatte ich die Gelegenheit, mich bei vielen Fotografen, Zeitschriften und Firmen vorzustellen. Ich konnte wichtige Erfahrungen machen und hatte schon während diesen Wochen ein Editorial-Shooting und eine Filmaufnahme für eine Kunst-Installation. Am 14.4. werde ich für ein weiteres Fashion-Editorial noch einen weiteren Tag nach Italien fliegen und bin auf die Ergebnisse schon sehr gespannt

I am also happy about these news, thank you!

And thank you for the video, Reeyo!

They also a put a new appointment into the pro7-news: Barbara is invited to german perfume-award at the 25th of april.

And here some more pics from the recent event (but they cannot compete with the gorgeous pics that BarbaraFan has posted imo):

0000240546.jpg 0000240547.jpg 0000240549.jpg 0000240641.jpg