Size : 38

Bust : 87

Waist : 63

Hips : 93

Inside Outside Leg : 88-113

Jean : 40

Shoes : 28-34

Eyes : Brown

What are your interests and what do you enjoy doing the most?

Dancing (traditional dances), traveling, playing backgammon, swimming, listening to music, playing volleyball.

Name one person other than your parents who has had the most influence on your life. Why?

It is Ataturk, the founder of Turkish Republic.because he gave freedom to Turkish women in both social and political life. I am here thanks to him.

What is your career ambition and what are you doing or plan to do to accomplish that goal?

To be one of the world famous models and being a good economist at the same time. I will try to have my masters’ degree in economics right after I graduate. I will work so hard to be one of the best models. I will also work on my English and learn a second language.

Describe where you were raised and what your childhood was like.

I was raised in Izmir, one of the most beautiful cities of Turkey. Every summer my family and I go to our summerhouse which is in a small village called Karaburun famous for its beautiful sea, sun and clean weather. I have many friends there that I love to spend my time with.

What makes you unique and different from the other contestants?

My sincerity, my natural behavior, my culture, having multiple interests.

ce.jpg ce1.jpg ce2.jpg ce3.jpg ce4.jpg ce5.jpg ce6.jpg ce7.jpg