Bellazon

Nancy O' Dell
Thumbnail

Meghann

• 2 weeks later...

From Nancy O'Dell's Twitter http://twitter.com/NancyODell

Emmy winner Kristin Chenoweth was so happy after her win she was crying!

31281806.th.jpg

Did u know Jeff Probst used to be a correspondent for Access Hollywood? Congrats on your Emmy, @JeffProbst! Love ya!!!!

31277578.th.jpg

Emmy red carpet arrivals from my camera

31276046.th.jpg

Heading outta the house all ready for Emmy's 2009!

31276833.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nancy O’Dell Leaves Access Hollywood

post-17383-1261118904_thumb.jpg

Access Hollywood's Nancy O'Dell is leaving her job two years before her contract expires. Her last show will be this week.

"The original member of the Access Hollywood family, co-anchor and respected broadcast journalist Nancy O'Dell, has chosen to leave the show after 13 years," says a statement from her rep. "O’Dell appreciates NBC’s cooperation as she begins this next chapter in her career. Even though she will be leaving for a new opportunity, this decision is based totally on Nancy’s desire to take her career to the next level and is completely amicable. She will continue on with projects as a broadcast entertainment journalist."

A source tells PEOPLE O’Dell has been uncomfortable for the past several months with what she sees as the show's more sensational direction. "She has spent a lot of years building respect in the entertainment community and celebrities trust her," says the source. "She's known as the nice and classy girl. She values that."

Prior to the show, O’Dell spent seven years as a news anchor and investigate reporter. As for what she’s doing next, O’Dell has yet to make an announcement. Her next scheduled broadcast appearance will be as the host of the Tournament of Roses Parade live on NBC on New Year’s day.

O’Dell is married to business executive Keith Zubchevich. They are parents to daughter Ashby, 2 1/2. She’s also the step-mom to sons Tyler, 14, and Carson, 10.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20331597,00.html

• 5 weeks later...

Nancy O'Dell to Start Line of Outdoor Furniture

post-17383-1263803417_thumb.jpg

Nancy O'Dell

Book author and former Access Hollywood host Nancy O'Dell has another trick up her fashionable sleeve: She's launching an outdoor furniture line.

Months after debuting her book, Full of Life: Mom to Mom Tips I Wish Someone Had Told Me When I Was Pregnant, O'Dell, 44 next month, is coming out with an aptly named Red Carpet line of outdoor furnishings.

"It is a high-end, outdoor furniture line worthy of the red carpet," she says, "A-list furniture, so to speak."

She compares the look of her designs to a beautiful woman, for instance, one dressed for a movie premiere. "Curvy, leggy, cutting-edge, classic – my line incorporates all these beautiful shapes and traits. I have often been asked, If I weren't a broadcaster, what would I like to do, and design it is!"

Red Carpet by Nancy O'Dell makes its debut in early February at the World Market Center, in Las Vegas, and will be available in stores this spring.

Next up for O'Dell: She's hosting the pre-show for VH1 at Friday's Critics Choice Awards. Next month she'll be in South Beach, Fla., co-hosting the PEPSI Super Bowl Fan Jam concert on Feb. 4 to help celebrate Super Bowl XLIV. Plus, O'Dell plans to announce her newest broadcasting project soon.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20...ss-topheadlines

• 3 weeks later...

Nancy O'Dell in South Beach

Nancy O'Dell, entertainment journalist, is spotted in South Beach to appear on the Dan Patrick Radio show. On the show, which was broadcasting from the sands of South Beach, Nancy talked about how celebrity gossip is now mixing with the sports world and showed off throwing arm while tossing around the football.

February 4, 2010

post-17383-1265348023_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1265348028_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1265348032_thumb.jpg

post-17383-1265348042_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1265348047_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1265348051_thumb.jpg

post-17383-1265348067_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1265348072_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1265348078_thumb.jpg

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/mLZkoY3UMVv...+in+South+Beach

Nancy O'Dell at the Directv Celebrity Beach Bowl in Miami Beach, Florida on February 6, 2010.

post-17383-1265784256_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1265784262_thumb.jpg

Jessica Szohr, right, tries to take the ball away from Nancy O'Dell at the Directv Celebrity Beach Bowl in Miami Beach, Florida on February 6, 2010.

post-17383-1265784328_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1265784334_thumb.jpg

Taylor Lautner with Nancy O'Dell at the Directv Celebrity Beach Bowl in Miami Beach, Florida on February 6, 2010.

post-17383-1265784418_thumb.jpg

Nancy O'Dell & Family @ Boom Boom Room

Nancy O'Dell, husband Keith Zubchevich and their 2 1/2-year-old daughter Ashby Grace posed for photographers on the second day of the Boom Boom Room baby event in Los Angeles on Saturday.

The almost 44-year-old author and former Access Hollywood host is launching an outdoor furniture line. "It is a high-end, outdoor furniture line worthy of the red carpet," O'Dell says, "A-list furniture, so to speak."

January 16, 2010

post-17383-1266391613_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1266391625_thumb.jpgpost-17383-1266391636_thumb.jpg

http://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/2010/01/...-boom-boom-room

http://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/node/31693?fid=33966

Nancy O'Dell named new face of hair care line. Watch out Eva Longoria.

post-17383-1266391755_thumb.jpg

A new hair care face is joining the endorsement deal ranks of past and present gals Eva Longoria Parker, Beyonce and Kelly Ripa.

Former "Access Hollywood" co-anchor Nancy O'Dell has been named the official spokeswoman for Conair's international professional hair care line RUSK and BaByliss Pro, according to her publicist.

O'Dell's latest endeavor comes on the heels of her surprising exit from entertainment news program "Access Hollywood" in December.

Since O'Dell's departure, she's kept very busy hosting awards shows, charity events and celebrity parties. Nancy will co-host VH1's "Pepsi Super Bowl Fan Jam" featuring Rihanna, Justin Bieber and Timbaland on Thursday (Feb. 4). And she recently served as host of the 15th annual Critics Choice Awards.

O'Dell is extremely thrilled to kick off this latest project with RUSK and BaByliss Pro, having been a fan of their hair products for years.

"As a busy mom, wife and journalist, I feel I am representative of the many women whom hairstylists across the country see on a daily basis. I know I trust the stylists' opinions about which products to use. And that is how I originally started to use RUSK and now BaByliss Pro," said O'Dell in a statement.

Nancy continues to expand her resume beyond television, even launching a line of outdoor furniture called Red Carpet Furniture. However, industry insiders wonder what will be O'Dell's next broadcast move. Upon departing "Access Hollywood," O'Dell indicated she would be pursuing future projects in broadcast journalism, so an announcement of a new gig seemed imminent.

"Having been at 'Access Hollywood' from day one of the show, this has been an incredibly tough decision for O'Dell," said a statement in December. "She will miss her 'Access Hollywood' family, but looks forward to still seeing them all on the red carpet."

Rumors were swirling last week that Nancy O'Dell would be joining "Dancing with the Stars" as new co-host after Samantha Harris announced she was leaving the show. O'Dell was previously tapped as a contender for the eighth season of "DWTS" but was sidelined with a knee injury and had to bow out.

O'Dell's publicist told Zap2it that the 'Dancing with the Stars' buzz was purely speculation.

Stay tuned...

http://blog.zap2it.com/thedishrag/2010/02/...a-longoria.html

Nancy O'Dell drops by to show off her throwing arm

Former Access Hollywood host Nancy O'Dell joined the show to talk about working with Dan on the Beach Bowl and how celebrity gossip is now mixing with the sports world. She also turns out to have a pretty good arm.

post-17383-1266391846_thumb.jpg

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatric...6341/index.html