Bellazon

General Clothing

You know, SOCOM, the shots your using on your animated signatures is how film makers imply that the woman is to be viewed as an object whose purpose is merely for sex.

Note how it starts from a lower part of her body and rises up slowly, accenting everything in slow motion, lastly coming to her face, which is where women are wholly unique. It's a subtle method of degredation. *s*

Not complaining. see it everywhere - movies, tv. part of our culture, I suppose. Just thought I'd rammble on while letting you know. heh

You know, SOCOM, the shots your using on your animated signatures is how film makers imply that the woman is to be viewed as an object whose purpose is merely for sex.

Note how it starts from a lower part of her body and rises up slowly, accenting everything in slow motion, lastly coming to her face, which is where women are wholly unique. It's a subtle method of degredation. *s*

Not complaining. see it everywhere - movies, tv. part of our culture, I suppose. Just thought I'd rammble on while letting you know. heh

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uh ok :unsure: thanks for the heads up but actually what i was trying to show is that their bodies are beautiful but the face is their best feature... "Saving the best for last" :) Plus it was one of the only ones i could find where it showed there body and face :| And if it offends anyone ill change them...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow..I had observed that but never really thought about it in that way.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest quasicartes

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nine, are you a multimedia student?