Bellazon

Parker Gregory
Thumbnail

hell

From johnsimondaily.com, more from the same shoot on the Intrepid.

Not a smily day for Parker it seems except for one shot :)

Wow, " not a smiley day" is an understatement!

He looks pissed!!!

But still hot. I trying to figure out why they even bothered with the other models. Everyone else was in shades of gray and he's standing there front and center in yellow. You can't look at anyone else. Or is it just me? ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Old picture, but haven't seen it posted here.

Oh cool, you got it without any marks on it. I tried to screen-cap that from Click's site back in July and my software kept putting the dimensions in the middle of the picture, so the one I posted has those hanging out in the cap :p

Old picture, but haven't seen it posted here.

Oh cool, you got it without any marks on it. I tried to screen-cap that from Click's site back in July and my software kept putting the dimensions in the middle of the picture, so the one I posted has those hanging out in the cap :p

We are on the same page, but there is a definite "tech language" barrier!! haha! I THINK I know what you said!!

I'm really crossing my fingers that we'll see some new stuff out of NYC this week!!!

hey to answer some Q's about Parker,

I'm a friend of his.

Yeah his real last name is Gregory.

He doesn't have a gf.

He doesn't like to go out that much and doesn't drink. He's totally family oriented and talks about his family all the time. He loves kids....

He's totally nice and not a snobby model-guy type.

Hope that helps you learn a bit more about him...I do have personal pics of him, but wouldn't ever post them, sorry :( I can assure you though, he's 100% just as hot in real life.

Oh, and any questions regarding his current hair, it is a little longer than the pic on his showcard. It's pretty long on top. He wears a baseball hat almost always though.

I'm a friend of his.

He doesn't have a gf.

He doesn't like to go out that much and doesn't drink. He's totally family oriented and talks about his family all the time. He loves kids....

Hope that helps you learn a bit more about him...I do have personal pics of him, but wouldn't ever post them, sorry :( I can assure you though, he's 100% just as hot in real life.

Oh, and any questions regarding his current hair, it is a little longer than the pic on his showcard. It's pretty long on top. He wears a baseball hat almost always though.

I'm a friend of his.

He doesn't have a gf.

Thanks spp! Good to know... For those of us who follow his work, that fits in perfectly with our perception of him!

Thanks for adding to the conversation and come back often!!!

The quality is not good on this YouTube clip of last night's Baby Phat show, but check out Parker at 1:38!

Stills attached from NY Mag and Zimbio.

Photo Credits:

First still shot: Imaxtree

Last three: September 14, 2009 - Photos by Slaven Vlasic/Getty Images North America

Finally! The PG drought has ended! I hope he has another show this week. Does anyone know?

Thanks Owly, you are awesome at finding these pics.

P.S. Hmmmmm-Looks like someone actually may have gotten a haircut...

Finally! The PG drought has ended! I hope he has another show this week. Does anyone know?

Thanks Owly, you are awesome at finding these pics.

P.S. Hmmmmm-Looks like someone actually may have gotten a haircut...

I don't know for sure, but I'd keep an eye on the Hilfiger show tomorrow night. I didn't see Nautica in the schedule, but if Nautica has a show, given the consistency of Parker's presence at their major shows for the past two years and in their campaigns, I wouldn't be surprised to see him on the catwalk for Nautica again too.

On the hair cut - since most of the shows style right before the show (search for any pre-show backstage vids on YouTube to see how much prep work goes into each one), it's likely he got a trim from the show's stylists. Otherwise it's hard to tell because of the slick-back.

Michael Bastian S/S 2010 Men's Collection

Photo by Marcio Madeira

You can see the video of the Michael Bastian show HERE

You have to click around the website some, but it's the full runway show.

Some larger stills of the same show.

Found a HQ vid of the Baby Phat show. Not the whole show, but Parker is at 3:42 & 3:49

Baby Phat Show

And this one is from from the live feed in Times Square. It's actually the full show with some backstage too. Warning ! the Audio is horrible- I had to Mute it! PG's at around .29 backstage and then 2:40

Baby Phat 1

Parker is at 4:18 in part 2.

Baby Phat 2

Enjoy!

Thanks for the vid links Meredie. I've been trying to go through the whole Hilfiger show, but for some reason the slideshow keeps conking out on my computer. But I don't /think/ Parker walked for Hilfiger this year based on the very small thumbnails of the whole show at nymag.com.

Thanks for the vid links Meredie. I've been trying to go through the whole Hilfiger show, but for some reason the slideshow keeps conking out on my computer. But I don't /think/ Parker walked for Hilfiger this year based on the very small thumbnails of the whole show at nymag.com.

Hey, yep, you're right. The whole TH runway was up this morn on tommy.com and no Parker. Total bummer. But scored some good vids w/ baby phat

Thanks for all of your persistence.