sanja

Date of Birth

27 December 1966, Long Beach, California, USA

Birth Name

Eva Maria LaRuy

Height

5' 7½" (1.71 m)

Mini Biography

Eva LaRue grew up in California. At the age of 6, she began her show business career. She starred in television commercials and sang many "jingles" for them. Today Eva still often sings at many sports events and any other opportunities that arise. Eva likes to ride horses and she has shown horses for over a decade. She also enjoys Tae Kwon Do. She's the oldest of three children. She loves acting and is well into her craft.

IMDb Mini Biography By: Anonymous

Spouse

John Callahan (30 November 1996 - present) (filed for divorce) 1 child

John O'Hurley (1992 - 1994) (divorced)

Trivia

Attended Norco Senior High School in Norco California. Graduated in the class of 1985.

She is the godmother of baby Michael Joseph (b. June 1997), who is the child of former "All My Children" (1970) castmates Mark Consuelos and Kelly Ripa.

She welcomed first child, 7lbs 1oz daughter Kaya McKenna Callahan on December 6th 2001.

Turned down the role of Rosanna Cabot on "As the World Turns" (1956) in 2002, opting to return to her role as Maria Santos Grey on "All My Children" (1970) instead.

Has a younger half-sister named Lara LaRuy. Graduated Westminster High School class of 2001.

Used to host Weddings of a Lifetime (1995) (TV) with her husband John Callahan.

After 8 years of marriage, Eva and John have filed for divorce.

She used to model for Fredericks of Hollywood.

She is of Puerto Rican, French, Dutch and Scottish ancestry

Sister of Nikka La Rue.

Where Are They Now

(June 2005) Will make her final appearance on "All My Children" (1970) on June 28, 2005. Moving to California to be near her family, and will continue her recurring role on "George Lopez" (2002) (aka "The George Lopez Show").

(September 2005) Joined the cast of "CSI: Miami" (2002).

th_images.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

CSI: Miami's Eva La Rue Sets Wedding Date – But Still Needs a Dress

CSI: Miami star Eva La Rue convinced herself she never wanted to marry again – until she changed her mind.

"I told him, 'I'm looking for a long-term companion, but I don't see the sense in getting married again,'" La Rue, 42, tells InStyle Weddings about her first date with businessman – and now fiancé – Joe Cappuccio.

Turns out, though, the two hit it off, and while both had been twice married before, they realized they belonged together.

A June Wedding

Frequent travelers, La Rue and Cappucio, 46, who owns a seafood business, are now planning a destination wedding on a Mexican beach in June with about 40 guests.

"Within a month or two, we were both on the wedding train," says La Rue. "It just seemed silly not to marry the person you've loved more than anybody."

The actress, who appears on the magazine cover in a white dress, still hasn't picked out the one she will actually wear.

"I want one that's long but not too poufy," she says. "But I haven't had a chance to go shopping yet."

source: People.com

post-19430-1230079894_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...