Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

I can explain you why :

One of the reasons is ,modeling is a difficult time. The "Finanz Crisis" make is more difficult for old time Models.

Then is a reason, Steven Meisel doesn't want to work any longer with Mrs. Garrn, because she is/was by him "zickig"

What do you expect from a face, which starts with 14 International and was in 12 campaigns, as a Designer you want to have fresh faces, undiscovered faces etc.

but she also had one for london :(

that's so weird!

I don't think she'll appear in Milano.

If I am honestly I'm bored of her face and this is a suck of Modelwerk, look - 12 Campaigns, her face got too porpular in a too short time, now the clients don't want to book her any more and that's one of the reasons (you can believe) Then she's quite expensive for 4000 Euros you can book her for your Show a new face like Ranya you can get for a much cheaper "betrag". Then Meisel don't want to work any more with her, the said she's arrogant and not friendly. But I guess, she'll appear at Versace .... :whistle:

unknown you seem have some inside (juicy) information about Toni - I understand her career might suffer from the previous over-exposure (12 campaigns), but it's almost hard to believe she's so bitchy that Meisel doesn't work with her anymore. I know she has that arrogant aura about her, but how someone could be so stupid and show her "bad side" in front of one of the most powerful person in the industry :whistle:

Did anybody think she might not be walking this season because shes doing other work? I don't think because she had so many campaigns that people have stopped working with her. She might be taking a break or doing other work. And she probably does cost alot to have in a show. The economy is bad so people have to cut back and use the more manly looking models. No offense to some of the newer faces but most of them look like men compared to Toni :rofl:

Well, I think it's possible she's taking a break (e.g. for school or for rest - we can't forget she started so young), but I don't think it's because of money - more established girls have walked already some shows and I doubt Toni is more expensive than Poly, Sasha P or Lara.

Toni is probably more beautiful than some of the new girls, but the new crop of models has at least more life in their eyes (I consider Toni to have the most empty, vacant stare I have ever seen in human being - it's almost creepy how lifeless her eyes are)