Bellazon

Josh Hartnett
Thumbnail

Diabolo Fraise

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

dude! I read in page 6 that his friends beat up some guy outside the whiskey club. Apparently at 4 am, him and his crew got in for drinks and one of the girls in his company said that a guy pushed her. the gang then jumped him outside the club while he was watching...his rep said that he tried to calm the situation down but the next day the workers of the club said that it was all bullshit, his group were the ones that started the mess and he just watched and did nothing as the guy got beat up. This proves my conclusion of him, he is an asshole who goes through women like toothpicks. :evil:

dude! I read in page 6 that his friends beat up some guy outside the whiskey club. Apparently at 4 am, him and his crew got in for drinks and one of the girls in his company said that a guy pushed her. the gang then jumped him outside the club while he was watching...his rep said that he tried to calm the situation down but the next day the workers of the club said that it was all bullshit, his group were the ones that started the mess and he just watched and did nothing as the guy got beat up. This proves my conclusion of him, he is an asshole who goes through women like toothpicks. :evil:

were you there to know what really happened? NO so how can you say who tells the thruth?

were you there to know what really happened? NO so how can you say who tells the thruth?

How do we know whether ANYTHING is true or not?! It was simply written in a magazine; on the famous PAGE 6 from the New York Post. Debate it yourself whether it is reliable or not, it is of no concern of mine what you think. Seeing how this is a Josh Hartnett thread, I thought I should post the recent news about him. No need for the bitchiness and the moaning for simply doing what I did. Go do the research yourself and then act out! Peace out!

How do we know whether ANYTHING is true or not?! It was simply written in a magazine; on the famous PAGE 6 from the New York Post. Debate it yourself whether it is reliable or not, it is of no concern of mine what you think. Seeing how this is a Josh Hartnett thread, I thought I should post the recent news about him. No need for the bitchiness and the moaning for simply doing what I did. Go do the research yourself and then act out! Peace out!

LOL I'm not complaining about the news but the fact that you judge him "This proves my conclusion of him, he is an asshole who goes through women like toothpicks" whereas you have no proof who's telling the thruth so don't tell me about bitchiness when you're the slanderous one !!

it is called freedom of speech....this board allows me as well as EVERYONE to do it. Bellazon would not exist if nobody was allowed to post what they wanted. And besides, it is simply my opinion based upon the numerous girls he is spotted with, certainly I am allowed to develop my own opinions based upon my observations, regardless whether you think of them judgemental or slanderous, I am still allowed to have them. That is my point.

it is called freedom of speech....this board allows me as well as EVERYONE to do it. Bellazon would not exist if nobody was allowed to post what they wanted. And besides, it is simply my opinion based upon the numerous girls he is spotted with, certainly I am allowed to develop my own opinions based upon my observations, regardless whether you think of them judgemental or slanderous, I am still allowed to have them. That is my point.

and I'm free to defend people I like

end of discussion, his thread shouldn't be pollued with that kind of messages

has anyone got good pictures of 30 days of night???

30daysofnight.bmp

30daysofnight.bmp

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...