Bellazon

Rianne Ten Haken
Thumbnail

funnyfan

Damn! My girlcrush for Rianne gets bigger everytime :laugh:! Those A|X advertisements are killer and I agree that she's more of a better choice since Giorgio seems to like Rianne and he puts her in his fashion shows when she hits runway season (although I'm really sad that she didn't do any shows in Milan or Paris for the FW.09/10 season :(). She's got the natural aura that is sensual because it doesn't even look like she tries but is just sexy. Those polas are hot too! Her body is so rockin' Victoria's Secret should kick themselves for not booking her when she went to the castings for the 2008 show, it's likely because of her work with La Perla (which is one of the best!).

I personally think her agency should give her more attention since when she started out, she was already working with the likes of Meisel for a Versace ad campaign at like what? 17 years old? Then she puts her modelling career on hold and by the time she comes back, most of the high fashion shows she books aren't interested that much. It may have been the fact that the fashion world changes but damn she was one of the few girls I enjoy while most of them are too alien or android like.

She should probably switch agencies to some place like DNA (since they have great polaroid test shooters and I could see her there) or IMG since they do have great models there too. That way, some of the industry can recognize her again.

Anyways sorry for my rant, just had to get it out there.

armani likes her but i also think versace really likes her ..and maybe switch from agency would be good ...but that wont mean she would get more jobs (a lot of people think she's too curvy)

I think the reason why she's not working with victoria secret is because she looks like adriana lima (it may confuse people)

who said rianna is similar to adriana? they are totally i mean totally different. they have not a thing in common, not the eyes, not the mouth, not the expression, not the face. nothing. irina sheik probably has a little resemblance to adriana. but not rianne. at all. :blink: