Bellazon

Kristen Stewart
Thumbnail

wickedcrazyness

Report: Kristen Stewart Drops Out of 'Cali'

Gossip Cop is reporting exclusively that Kristen Stewart has dropped out of the movie 'Cali' amid her Rupert Sanders cheating scandal. She was to have played the lead role of Mya in the film which is now apparently going to Amber Heard (although no formal confirmation on that yet). She is also an executive producer on the film, and no word if she will remain in that role.

The film also stars Alex Pettyfer (he too is an executive producer) as Chris and according to imdb:

Lovers Mya and Chris decide to return to Los Angeles to save her sister from a group of unsavory characters — years after Mya disappeared with the cash she took from the production of a fake snuff film.

Nick Cassavetes is directing the action/comedy that is due for release in 2013. When GC reached out to Voltage Productions, they would not make any confirmation or denial, but did indicate an announcement would be made soon.

ineedmyfix

Poor girl? :laugh: hardly.

At least she admitted to it, even though I don't see a need for a public apology, I can't knock her for that. But it's a part of being in the public eye. I can't imagine all the shit she's getting, considering the twilight crazies. The only thing worse would be a girl cheating on Justin bieber :laugh: those fans are ruthless

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...