Bellazon

Bianca Balti

Bianca has always been my favorite name, since I was little & if I ever have a daughted i wanted to name her Bianca. It always sounded Italian to me - actually the ultimum Italian name - for me. And that's why I love it, becouse I've always loved Italy & italian culture even though I've never been there lol , but i'm dying to visit it esp Milan.

I also loved the name Bianca

Bianca's signature from LA PERLA ads

biancana6.jpg

nemeside is it ok im using your sig? i :heart: :heart: it!!!!!! I just discovered bianca today well realizing she wasnt isabelli .....i think bianca hana soup and doutzen are my favs.....

does anyone know what i have to click to get newcomer off my friggin avatar? and i cant make my sig quote font and colour show up...im so pc illiterate lol :blink:

Vogue_April2007_9.jpg ba10a2f0c20eboc8np4.th.jpg 9e6c03e7c5b44nk8en9.th.jpg c358b739c742bdx2wg7.th.jpg 70ef8b8ec3cc0ee5kc4.th.jpg

ac19a1f1c0881af2rb3.th.jpg 8f7a1dc8bed96ij0se9.th.jpg 1c5b47fdbbe39to7ac1.th.jpg aff976dabd7fbin3zy0.th.jpg

untagged La Perla pics!!! :heart:

HOLY CRAP! :woot: She looks amazing! :wub:

um yea i want plastic surgery and whatever else to look exactly like this..lol.....shes beyond stunning, why isnt she the next gisele already im all for doutzen but why hasnt vogue done a 800 pg spread on her?

my God ! she is beyond beautiful :shock: :heart: look at that face in the Marie Claire cover :heart: :heart: :heart: thank you all for the wondeful pics

ISABEL MARANT BACKSTAGE - PARIS FW SS 2007

60400875pt7.jpg15869943au7.jpg

96002250mv1.jpg45006956yh7.jpg

70605472zq7.jpg73196663rb0.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/16834616/ISABE..._FW_SS_2007.avi

:heart:

yaay! thanks :heart:

oh god!!!!!!!! biancas outfit?????? its pretty much amazing..so boho chic...wish i had adorable little wardrobe <_<

u welcome

thanks pip :) i better get busy.........lol i think bianca sounds very western european.....cause frankly spain, france, italy,blgium all mingle in the language and name dept.....so it could go any way really.....i plan on nameing my next dog bianca...lol, and then my kid so i can say darling your named after my english toy spaniel whom is named after the amazing model..lol

u welcome

thanks pip :) i better get busy.........lol i think bianca sounds very western european.....cause frankly spain, france, italy,blgium all mingle in the language and name dept.....so it could go any way really.....i plan on nameing my next dog bianca...lol, and then my kid so i can say darling your named after my english toy spaniel whom is named after the amazing model..lol

bb,

whose the guy on your avatar? something about his smile reminds me of romantic comedy movies...hes cute...him and bianca wouldve made a better couple.....although i guess thats more of an american thing model athelete ...instead of the euro model gov't official/ actor/ photog

:laugh:

^ :laugh: yeah!!

bb,

whose the guy on your avatar? something about his smile reminds me of romantic comedy movies...hes cute...him and bianca wouldve made a better couple.....although i guess thats more of an american thing model athelete ...instead of the euro model gov't official/ actor/ photog

:laugh:

lol!

the guy on my avi??