Bellazon

David Gandy
Thumbnail

Wild Rose

David Gandy BRAND NEW !!! Glamour Magazine photos .

DavidGandyFR

Apparently, this magazine edition is being released tomorrow and I absolutely CANNOT wait to see the digital images (not just scans). He has always been a beautiful young man but he is just getting SEXIER and more HANDSOME as he gets older. Physically, he is aging very well. But even more attractive is how he embraces life with both arms (such as fostering dogs, driving like a demon, writing with passion). Anyone who follows his official Facebook page knows he personally engages with his fans, answers their questions, sends birthday greetings and so much more. At the Vogue Festival, he knew several fans had attended specifically hoping to meet him, so he made a point of staying afterward, posing with them in dozens of pictures and thanking them for their support. Indeed, he is "not just a pretty face" and THAT is why I predict we will see the evolution of a long career.

David Gandy BRAND NEW !!! Glamour Magazine photos .

DavidGandyFR

Apparently, this magazine edition is being released tomorrow and I absolutely CANNOT wait to see the digital images (not just scans). He has always been a beautiful young man but he is just getting SEXIER and more HANDSOME as he gets older. Physically, he is aging very well. But even more attractive is how he embraces life with both arms (such as fostering dogs, driving like a demon, writing with passion). Anyone who follows his official Facebook page knows he personally engages with his fans, answers their questions, sends birthday greetings and so much more. At the Vogue Festival, he knew several fans had attended specifically hoping to meet him, so he made a point of staying afterward, posing with them in dozens of pictures and thanking them for their support. Indeed, he is "not just a pretty face" and THAT is why I predict we will see the evolution of a long career.

I highly agree with you he is sexier as he ages I think he looks nice in different ages of his work. But as he ages he gets even sexier!!!!!!! He is like fine wine just gets better with age. He is truly classy and has a huge warm heart. I am friends with him on facebook and he actually spoke with me today when i talked about a picture he shared of mine. He is very nice guy and he cares a lot about people. Whoever speaks negatively about him is just off there rockers. I can't wait for his new projects his Lucky Brand Winter campaign as well as his short film he did recently and many much more to come. I predict Mr Gandy , will be working for many years to come I can see him modeling even in his forties and your right I agree he is way more then looks he has a goofy personality and a smile to kill. He is really sweet and I know he will keep surprising us. I just adore him so much he is human he cares for animals kids people. He would make a great father someday in his life when he finds the right girl to settle down with . Until all of this I love his honesty , and his charities are amazing to me .

more work out pictures as well as him shooting a magazine. He is amazing to me :woot::clap::Angel:

David Gandy Webstagram

great pics lisa thanks, that last one, is that from today?

The last one was when he was shooting Ten Magazine its behind the scenes with the photographer who shot him.

David at the Chelsea Flower show he stopped for pictures with photographer and his guest who was with him was his mum. That is very sweet and he has such a good heart . :clap::heythere: :wub2: :wub2:

http://www.brentwoodgazette.co.uk/Billericay-8217-s-David-Gandy-turns-heads-Chelsea/story-19045680-detail/story.html

http://www.achica.com/achicaliving/2013/05/10-top-facts-about-the-chelsea-flower-show/

post-75312-0-81450800-1369162086_thumb.j

post-75312-0-59928600-1369162099_thumb.j

I love how they matched both very stylish and I love there clothing . I especially love the photo they shot together to bad there isn't anymore work they shot together ... :woot::heythere: :brows:

I know they are not together and just friends but I just love the way David looks he always is amazing <3

Officialdavidgandy.tumblr.com

post-75312-0-79058100-1369179333_thumb.j

post-75312-0-78441400-1369179340_thumb.j

post-75312-0-07630100-1369179347_thumb.j