Bellazon

David Gandy
Thumbnail

Wild Rose

David Gandy and Sarah Ann Macklin , at the VIP launch of Audi Digital Store at Audi City London, England - 16.07.12 Mandatory Credit: WENN.com

post-75814-0-1446001753-60724_thumb.jpg post-75814-0-1446001753-61419_thumb.jpg post-75814-0-1446001753-61996_thumb.jpg post-75814-0-1446001753-62527_thumb.jpg post-75814-0-1446001753-63911_thumb.jpg post-75814-0-1446001753-64466_thumb.jpg

He dated her for like a year... I notice he takes his gfs to events and sort of parades them in the public even though he says he likes privacy. He has said in interviews he has issues in relationships because of his life style and career. That doesn't seem like a valid reason. I just feel in some interviews of his I've come across he comes off a bit smug about himself. Maybe his relationships don't last because he's a serial dater similar to Clooney? I'm not sure why he never has long relationships. Nothing against him but it just seems like he puts himself before the women he's dating and the girls he's with he uses and breaks up finds a new one. I"m bit put off by that he will most likely be single for awhile unless he mattures and actually gets serious with someone. I don't know nothing against the guy it just seems bit strange and questionable .

i really dont understan people who claim to be fans coming onto fanpages and been ultra negative and rude about the people they so claim to be fans of!

thanks for the pics lisa, they are great :flower:

Welcome I just love his outtakes I wish they were out because it isn't my imagination.. his outtakes are also stunning lol :)

I read the comments here and it makes more sense .

http://www.celebitch...ra_ann_macklin/

Nice try, Bridgette, but no one is fooled by your new fake profile. Hey, I have a great idea: why don't you and "Jennifer" go start your own "Wild Speculations about DG" forum page and let the true fans enjoy his image, interviews and videos.

Why are people so rude about him his personal life is his business and I think he can date whoever he wishes. Sometimes its hard to find the one you know in meantime I think he should just keep making more editorials and pictures for us to share and post he is stunning <3

i really dont understan people who claim to be fans coming onto fanpages and been ultra negative and rude about the people they so claim to be fans of!

thanks for the pics lisa, they are great :flower:

I don't get that either if you don't like someone and have hate against them then don't comment on there fan pages . It is called fan page for reason not hate page :)

By the way he is a nice guy I am friends with him on face book and I tagged him in new cover for magazine he has done. And he shared my photo on his page. He has done that before and even answered my questions before about different things. So if he was so called rude as Jennifer and whoever Bridgette is claims wouldn't he ignore his fans and be so called full of himself. I don't agree at all what anyone says negative about him. I think he is a very nice charming man and instead of hating lets post more new photos . :clap:

David Gandy and Sarah Ann Macklin , at the VIP launch of Audi Digital Store at Audi City London, England - 16.07.12 Mandatory Credit: WENN.com

post-75312-0-1446001754-90774_thumb.jpg post-75312-0-1446001754-91354_thumb.jpg post-75312-0-1446001754-91879_thumb.jpg post-75312-0-1446001754-92386_thumb.jpg post-75312-0-1446001754-92889_thumb.jpg post-75312-0-1446001754-93425_thumb.jpg

He dated her for like a year... I notice he takes his gfs to events and sort of parades them in the public even though he says he likes privacy. He has said in interviews he has issues in relationships because of his life style and career. That doesn't seem like a valid reason. I just feel in some interviews of his I've come across he comes off a bit smug about himself. Maybe his relationships don't last because he's a serial dater similar to Clooney? I'm not sure why he never has long relationships. Nothing against him but it just seems like he puts himself before the women he's dating and the girls he's with he uses and breaks up finds a new one. I"m bit put off by that he will most likely be single for awhile unless he mattures and actually gets serious with someone. I don't know nothing against the guy it just seems bit strange and questionable .

Since your going to hate seems you are a bit envious of him ...