Bellazon

Motion

Ronin

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She talks about HHF, says that she lives (!!!) over a year in Haiti in an old house with beautiful garden. When asked about wedding she says "in the future", they also asked her whether she is still with Lauren and she says "it's my private life". She likes to sleep and relax in an airplane, she doesn't drink and eats healthy.

She talks about HHF, says that she lives (!!!) over a year in Haiti in an old house with beautiful garden. When asked about wedding she says "in the future", they also asked her whether she is still with Lauren and she says "it's my private life". She likes to sleep and relax in an airplane, she doesn't drink and eats healthy.

Thanks. Was she always that secretive about her private life? Wow!!! They are still together because I do not think you will like the pic of your ex on instagram, especially when it's just an ordinary pic! lol Thanks again.

When she was engaged to Jamie Belman she always talked about him.  On the internet, there are several photos of her being openly affectionate with other boyfriends.  They could be down playing it because Laurent is the PM.  But some photos they are in they look like they are nothing more than acquaintances.  Especially the last one's posted on Laurent's Facebook page from Ile a Vache.  Petra barely cracked a smile in most of the pictures.  Which is not like her.