Bellazon

Motion

Guest MissIsabella

Part of (probably the finale) of Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2000, with some backstage footage. No sound. Gisele looks amazing, probably at her best, in my opinion. Also includes goodies like Adriana Lima (first time in a VS show), Heidi Klum, etc. ESorry, couldnt find the full version (want it baaad)

Anyway, enjoy!

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2EG1MQB...NG37KP71DLZE4TF

PS: Still can't find that "What is Sexy" commercil for VS, with Gisele only, playing that "Points Of Authority" song, by Linkin park. Anyone, help me?

Part of (probably the finale) of Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2000, with some backstage footage. No sound. Gisele looks amazing, probably at her best, in my opinion. Also includes goodies like Adriana Lima (first time in a VS show), Heidi Klum, etc. ESorry, couldnt find the full version (want it baaad)

Anyway, enjoy!

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2EG1MQB...NG37KP71DLZE4TF

PS: Still can't find that "What is Sexy" commercil for VS, with Gisele only, playing that "Points Of Authority" song, by Linkin park. I'be been browing around, and I saw vidcaps and a .mov link to this video, on page 7 of this Gisele motion thread. Only I can't save it. Anyone, help me? Thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

PS: Still can't find that "What is Sexy" commercil for VS, with Gisele only, playing that "Points Of Authority" song, by Linkin park. Anyone, help me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i have that video..im uploading it now

but my computer is sucks..so i dont know if i can upload it succefully

we just wait n see :whistle: