Bellazon

Linkin Park
Thumbnail

Runaway is a great song and so is papercut! I also really love the Reanimation CD the version of pushing me away and paper cut is really good.

Also if you like one step closer you will love this video of it live

Also this is Faint live and it is serisouly their best performance live I have seen, Chester does an 80's rock star scream at the end, ITS INSANE

Also this is a rare song, it was going to be on MTM but at the last minute decided not to add it. It's Mike singing and his voice is really beautiful. It's called No Roads Left. They should have put it on the CD it's really great :whistle:

Runaway is a great song and so is papercut! I also really love the Reanimation CD the version of pushing me away and paper cut is really good.

Also if you like one step closer you will love this video of it live http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkzg3loTSaA

Also this is Faint live and it is serisouly their best performance live I have seen, Chester does an 80's rock star scream at the end, ITS INSANE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AmpgtNpd1c...feature=related

Those Videos are great! Faint is insane for sure! Never seen him screem like that before :o ..he must have had a gas mask put on him after that :laugh:

One Step Closer is so cool! But i still think the live in texas version ios the best! :woot: Just on the basis /tem of the start it has..the sound and tempo of the song is awesome..and the middle bit where they stop and then start up it up again..totally love it :p If you don't know what i mean i got the vid for you just in case :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6SE96D_D1U

Also this is a rare song, it was going to be on MTM but at the last minute decided not to add it. It's Mike singing and his voice is really beautiful. It's called No Roads Left

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVV6SXGm9Sw They should have put it on the CD it's really great :whistle:

Yeah i heard about a song not making the album..glad to finally hear it. He has a pretty decent voice! I think ther reason why it didn't go on to the album was cuz it wasn't the right sound/style they were looking for. It didn't really fit in with the album. Would have suited the first two..LP wanted to go for somthing totally different with MIM. Well im only guessing from what ive just heard :)

Of course I've seen Live in Texas's version of One step closer :) and your right that is a good version of it live. The reason I like the other video is because of the lighting, the performance just looks really cool. I love the entrance to the song as well.

I hope they put the song Mike sang on the next album because it's really great. But yeah it doesn't really fit MTM.

I just found this video of the first week of the Prjeckt Rev tour from 2008 it is really funny :laugh:

More Chester :wub:

chesterhottie6.jpg

chesterhottie5.jpg

Of course I've seen Live in Texas's version of One step closer :) and your right that is a good version of it live. The reason I like the other video is because of the lighting, the performance just looks really cool. I love the entrance to the song as well.

I hope they put the song Mike sang on the next album because it's really great. But yeah it doesn't really fit MTM.

I just found this video of the first week of the Prjeckt Rev tour from 2008 it is really funny :laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaW9QLq-_Ko

I know I was suprised no one recognized him too. If it was Chester or Mike people would have noticed but because it's Brad who doesn't put himself out there too much no one knew I guess :wave:

The song with Busta Ryhmes is called 'We Made It'

Here is the HQ video

And this is the making of the video (it's funny)

610x34431.jpg

Got a story that i found pretty funny that happened to me today..well im hoping it's funny for you and not just me cuz it happened to me :p

I was working on the till today. The shop a has fairly open policy on what you can wear. Today was no exception. I was wearing my LP Hoddie. So this elderly couple(60+) come up to purchase an item..in the meantime the guy notices my top and procceds to say the name..l--l--in--kin park?? Yeah thats right. who are they? So i tell them they are a rock band. They then ask why they are called linkin park so i tell them. They were just so intrested in them and what kinda music they played was hilarious :laugh: I was like i would be so suprised if you lik LP. It's quite heavey you know. The women then said oh no back in my day i liked quite a lot. I will be sure to check em out :laugh: As they dance out of the shop :hehe: Just the thought of these two people well past there music days checking out lp cracked me up! Would love to see there faces when they finally hear what they sound like or better yet knowing that they actually liked them :ninja: :laugh:

Cool vids btw. They seem such a cool bunch of people. So laid back! I think that song is much better then the ones they did with Jay Z..or tho i liked Encore/Numb

OMG old people trying to revisit their youth :laugh: awww I think that's cute! I hope I still like music when I am that old :ninja:

This is a video of Linkin Park having fun backstage. They are all really funny, I love the Camera ping pong game at the end, glad you liked the other videos :laugh: :wave: