Bellazon

Eva Arlauskaite
Thumbnail

Nemeside

she is sweet

No more good pics, Eva is not modeling anymore internationnaly :(

In february she went for a shooting for Amica Italy, but she arrived at the shooting, with 98 hips and 66 waist, and she was sent back home immediaty by the magazine.

IMG Milan broke her contract after that, her mother agency has requested her to loose weight for summer, but she could not go less than 65, and also View Barcelona broke her contract :(

and after...her mother agency broke her contract :(

i think she will now only work in her country, i will miss her pics :(

sad story.

what a sad news! :( i realy miss her...

but how she can do like that... oh. litle bad girl..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello. Can't believe I had to go thru the entire registration process just to ask a few simply questions. Oh well. Hopefully someone on this forum can help me.

I saw the photo of Laima Magazine on this page. Does anyone have a "link" for this Lithuanian publication? Does anyone know of an "e-mail address" for this publication? I'm trying to order a back issue but cannot seem to find contact information for the publishers. Please help.

Hello. Can't believe I had to go thru the entire registration process just to ask a few simply questions. Oh well. Hopefully someone on this forum can help me.

I saw the photo of Laima Magazine on this page. Does anyone have a "link" for this Lithuanian publication? Does anyone know of an "e-mail address" for this publication? I'm trying to order a back issue but cannot seem to find contact information for the publishers. Please help.

UAB "Žurnalų leidybos grupė"

Žurnalas "Laima"

Adress: Jasinskio g. 16, LT- 01112 Vilnius

Telephone.: (8-5) 2526538, (8-5) 2526539

E-mail: [email protected]

UAB "Žurnalų leidybos grupė"

Žurnalas "Laima"

Adress: Jasinskio g. 16, LT- 01112 Vilnius

Telephone.: (8-5) 2526538, (8-5) 2526539

E-mail: [email protected]

Thank you for the information. I can stop looking. The young ladies on this site are absolutely beautiful. Good luck. Hope all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...