Bellazon

Alice Burdeu
Thumbnail

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Yay!! Alice has made it onto New York Runways! Lets hope shes becomes another great Aussie model a la gemma ward, nicole trunfio, alyssa sutherland and catherine mcneil! SO proud we have some great aussie models.......hope she does someone really big like proenza s. or zac posen.. Go alice, show that stupid photgrapher on aussie top model what a dick he is!

um could someone post the pics? I could only find the threeasfour. I cant believe they dyed her her brown. At least she still looks awesome on the runway!!! And please keep me posted on all the shows she does, if she does really well she might get a contract with a paris or milan agency!

Yay!! Alice has made it onto New York Runways! Lets hope shes becomes another great Aussie model a la gemma ward, nicole trunfio, alyssa sutherland and catherine mcneil! SO proud we have some great aussie models.......hope she does someone really big like proenza s. or zac posen.. Go alice, show that stupid photgrapher on aussie top model what a dick he is!

Thanks Anjel2nV for the pics! She looked stunning. Really standed out from the rest. So happy she did a big show in new york ( i think proenza schouler is the 3rd biggest show, after marc jacobs and zac posen). Hopefully she will start doing more work in new york and eventually we might see her in milan or paris. I personally think shed be awesome in paris, shed really fit in with the couture standards of the clothes.

Oh my god......option for prada advertisement????? Was not expecting something like this so quick, fingers crossed that she gets it!! She looked really etherial and beautiful at marchesa, but by far she looked the best at proenza, she looked better than 80% of the models there!!!

Any news on overseas modelling contracts, especially in milan or paris????