Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

^Thanks. :D

And if MDC doesn't include catwalking, why would Abbey Lee have moved up? I mean, her campaign season wasn't that impressive especially in comparison to her runway season. And runway should determine placing because some girls are just too fantastic to look away from on the runway but they don't pack the same punch in ads.

Abbey has become one of the Lagerfeld's favourites (Karl Lagerfeld campaign) + she has landed some major covers (Numero December/January, Vogue Nippon February, Pop S/S 2010, Vogue Russia March...) She has also worked for the first time with Meisel (Vogue Italia December). She's really one of the most wanted girls right now :)

JAC in Vogue Nippon April 2010

Ph: Mikael Jansson

Color Code

post-28257-0-1446178906-07746_thumb.jpg

[gaga.pl]

^Perhaps, but she didn't have the campaign season I expected. However, she is doing great which I'm thrilled about.

&& Speaking of Lagerfeld, I really hope that Jac follows in the same path Abbey's on with him. It would be great to see Jac doing work with Karl Lagerfeld and it really does wonders for a model's career. Jac deserves that kind of recognition although she is getting quite a bit of fame as one of the most wonderful Calvin Klein models of all time. :D