Bellazon

Monika Jagaciak
Thumbnail

kadu

Olga Maria thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for translating the Text in English!!

I've asked someone at TFS but no one aswered. So thanks again, unfortunately I don't spek a word polish :D

So it's nice from you, because I really wanted to know what the article is about!

Is it bad that I posted it on TFS?

:heart: :heart: :wub: :kiss: :wave:

My mum bought that PANI issue yesterday and it's great!! I'll always love this magazine if they will always be like that-promoting our great models.

There is that pic from her 1st ed there... I thought at first that snake is some kind of a necklace :ninja: and then I noticed it's a real animal :ninja: :ninja: brave girl.

And is it only me, or Monika really looks a bit like Eniko Mihalik in this second ed (with straightened hair)?

And it's great to hear that Monika's school marks and character are great :D

It's just a tabloid, don't believe them ;) But I think she could earn really nice money, since it was an exclusive campaign; or she got million for multi-season contract. I don't know :unsure:

I'm waiting impatiently for some campaign news, I hope we will have some info on JAC's work soon