• HEIGHT  : 177 CM - 5' 9½''
  • BUST      :  98 CM - 38½''
  • WAIST    :  72 CM - 28½''
  • HIPS       : 108 CM - 42½''
  • DRESS    : 42 EU - 14 UK
  • SHOES   : 40 EU - 7 UK
  • HAIR       :  Brown
  • EYES       :  Green

(https://www.placemodels.com/models/curvy/women/944-gabija/)

About

I am an excellent communicator with knowledge of different social media networks and experience working in customer support. My specialties include quickly learning new skills, efficiently working together with different departments and adapting to new environments.

I always thought my dream was to be a writer or an editor in a lifestyle magazine. This is what seemed appropriate and what aligned with my studies in French Philology program. I learned French and Italian languages, read loads of articles about language and linguistics, but the spark was missing.

I needed and wanted to change something; therefore, after two years in the philology department, I switched to a bachelor's program in International Business and Communication. That's when the spark that was missing ignited and now I am as passionate about my work and studies as ever. 
(https://www.linkedin.com/in/gabijanavickaite/)

DSC04465-copy.jpg DSC_1261copy.jpg DSC09722.jpg large-1608197894-56138556a871be8fa69575372bf11c6d.jpg large-1608197895-8dc3b26b1887b14a160f1ce37aef9556.jpg

GABIJA NAVICKAITE

Gabija Navickaite is a rising star in the fashion industry, known for her unique beauty, charisma, and down-to-earth personality. Born and raised in Kaunas, Lithuania, Gabija's journey into the world of modeling began in the fall of 2018 when she was scouted by her mother agency during a visit to another city for a concert. At first, Gabija was hesitant about pursuing modeling, as she needed to return to her hometown, but little did she know that this chance encounter would change her life forever.

Growing up in Kaunas, Gabija developed a strong passion for fashion and creativity. Her interests expanded beyond the runway, and she found joy in various hobbies such as spending quality time with her friends and family, cooking delicious meals, indulging in good books, and challenging her mind with puzzles like sudoku. Gabija also appreciates the simple pleasures of life and values the opportunity to immerse herself in nature, relishing the slower-paced moments.

Throughout her budding career, Gabija has had the opportunity to work on various modeling projects. One of her most notable achievements is her work in lingerie shoots. Although she initially struggled with her body image, these shoots became empowering experiences for Gabija. Overcoming her insecurities, she now sees lingerie shoots as a way to embrace her true self and celebrate her unique beauty. It has become one of her favorite aspects of modeling.

What truly captivates Gabija about modeling is the opportunity to meet new people and collaborate on creative projects. With a background in marketing, she finds the creative aspect of the industry fascinating and enjoys being a part of the production process. The chance to hear different ideas and bring them to life fuels her passion for modeling.

Gabija is grateful for the unwavering support of her family and friends throughout her modeling journey. It was her mother and sister who encouraged her to embark on this adventure, and her loved ones continue to cheer her on every step of the way. They proudly collect magazines and capture photos of advertisements featuring Gabija, highlighting their immense pride in her achievements.

Although she hasn't yet had the opportunity to visit Zurich or Switzerland, Gabija is open to exploring new places and experiences. With her adventurous spirit, it wouldn't be surprising to see her jetting off to new destinations in the near future.

When it comes to her idols and heroes, Gabija finds inspiration in the elegant and graceful Monica Bellucci. Since her childhood, Gabija has been captivated by Bellucci's charm and beauty. She aspires to embody the same elegance and grace that her idol possesses.

Looking ahead, Gabija has clear goals for her life. Apart from her successful modeling career, she dreams of building a big and happy family. Gabija envisions a future filled with the love and laughter of her own children and adorable puppies, ideally spent in a warm climate during the Lithuanian winters. Additionally, she hopes to participate in fashion week events and represent mid-sized girls who prioritize their physical and mental health, serving as an inspiration for others on their own personal journeys.

With her determination, natural talent, and supportive network, Gabija Navickaite is poised to make a significant impact on the fashion industry, all while staying true to herself and embracing the beauty in both her outer and inner worlds.

(https://www.metromodels.com/en/curvy/2877-gabija-navickaite/bio/)

• 2 weeks later...