Bellazon

Can someone please help me identify her? She looks amazing!

JoeReacherbzn

On 11/28/2023 at 10:51 AM, JoeReacherbzn said:

Adding a few more pictures here. Can someone please have a look at these?

askformodelidinv1.jpg askformodelidinv2.jpg askformodelidinv3.jpg

if you can sent the link from Reddit/topic where you seen her photos, probably i feel she may be of some website page who sells underwear stuff and vice-versa, Or the photos may be from unknown star Instagram, Facebook, Flickr, ShutterStock, Twitter or even Onlyfans, between some private pages or private photos of it, the originals photos belongs to somewhere place

At moment i am starting to guess those photos may be from Onlyfans, she for exemple can be a erotic model who's making money on Onlyfans who knows so

if you can please post most maximum information so we can try again to found who is she for exemple

@Pyromancer, I'm travelling at the moment and that is why I couldn't check in yesterday. I'll go through my saved posts on Reddit and try to furnish the maximum information to you as soon as I get home and get in a nice meal. 

Also, I had a look and - https://www.instagram.com/alexandragouvas/?hl=en is not our model, sorry.

My guess is the one we're is an Insta celebrity, but as you said, who knows? I did try to search for the brand on her cap - "Brow Boss" for models and such, but couldn't find anything. 

I was also thinking of identifying her based on the tattoo on the shoulder and the lower abdomen (dragon, I believe?), but have no way of doing that. Wish there was a database about such things!

Did @maxione have any luck in this?

P.S. - I'll ask more about your keyboard when I get home.

Gotta go now, amigo, perdon.

Cuidate,

Joe

10 hours ago, JoeReacherbzn said:

@Pyromancer, I'm travelling at the moment and that is why I couldn't check in yesterday. I'll go through my saved posts on Reddit and try to furnish the maximum information to you as soon as I get home and get in a nice meal. 

Also, I had a look and - https://www.instagram.com/alexandragouvas/?hl=en is not our model, sorry.

My guess is the one we're is an Insta celebrity, but as you said, who knows? I did try to search for the brand on her cap - "Brow Boss" for models and such, but couldn't find anything. 

I was also thinking of identifying her based on the tattoo on the shoulder and the lower abdomen (dragon, I believe?), but have no way of doing that. Wish there was a database about such things!

Cuidate,

Joe

Yes i have asked for @maxione he said he will search later, so it looks its being very hard to get know who she is, but dont worry i think we are close though.

np your welcome and thanks take care of u as well.

On 12/2/2023 at 7:18 AM, JoeReacherbzn said:

Cuidate,

Joe

@JoeReacherbzn Mate where are you? i have sented u a lot of messages in your private chat/message, check out then when you can, i imagine u are still on travel right? tho

Btw yeah i think maxione cannot found her sadly though.