Bellazon

Irina Kulikova
Thumbnail

behati do u think its good that you are posting all of these irina's pictures without asking her?i think it's illegal no? :yes:

Maybe she asked her to post these pics, she is Irina's friend.

The thing is that behati told here her name is dasha but she also told she didnt see irina in school some day but she probably was in school.Im a good REAL friend of irina so i can say that this dasha girl is in one groupe in school with irina so dasha for sure knows was irina in school or not.

So behati is not dasha.actually i know dasha very well too.she will never post irinas private photos here.and irina would not be happy at all if she will see her PRIVATE photos on this forum. :wave:

Wow at first I didnt understand a thing but then I read it again.. so Behati is not really Irina's friend Dasha and she doesn't know Irina? If that's true I'm not surprised at first I had a little doubt and well my instrincts are always right, and I thought it was weird that Behati would post all these private pics.

However no it is not illegal, because they were already posted on the internet. You see when you post your pictures on a public site you take the responsibility of what happens to these pictures after, if somebody "steals" them and pretend that's you, you've already posted them where anybody can look at them so it's at your own risk.

No actually I thought her English was pretty good.. You heard her throughout the whole interview.

But just the way she said it with no enthusiasm, just like it's a normal thing you know.. Which it is for her, but far away from what regular people consider "normal" I mean she is at the top of the top in the industry and she was pretty much and overnight success and still has that career front of her for many years... If that would happen to me I would just be extremely grateful and consider myself so lucky and appreciate it very much and take avantage of it. And I mean she's 16..A young girl from Russia to hit it so big at such a young age.. she doesn't have to worry about her future at least financially and she's already so popular in the industry and I mean all that applys for all succesful models out there cause most people can't even dream about all that.

~*BeTtY*~ i agree. in interview she talking like she's 6 yars old kid(i mean not brain or voice). and she haven't got to care about something or somebody. i mean it's seems that she's so happy..... so i can't say what i want to say :cain: sorry if something is not right. i'm from france. but now i'm live in NY. and i don't know english so good

so ~*BeTtY*~ i just want to say that you're clever. i like to read your posts :flower:

Yeah I know what you mean she sounds like she just doesn't care and doesn't really take it all seriously and realize how lucky she is.

Do you know that only 5% of all models from around the world make it big?

But also the money she makes for a season in runway shows, it's probably a lott more then what an average person in Russia makes in a year. And that's just the money, there are so many other advantages.

Edit: Aw numero thanks :flower:

Btw what's your name?

And don't worry your english is good :)