Bellazon

Marcelo Boldrini
Thumbnail

Vic

lol if that pictures anything to go by, i reckon they had beastly sex dont u?? :whistle: lol anyways heres a pic of them two together :blush:

I'm sure they had. :sex:

:brows:

Oh Ale looked happy to be with him hah !!! :blush: Does anyone know what happened between them ? :p

They were with friends in a NY nightclub and apparently Marcelo was making out with some girl and Ale caught him, slapped him, threw her drink over him and dumped him. In a way im glad they broke up, Steve seems like a much nicer guy and he looks like he totally :heart:s her :hehe:

Oh my god. Not serious!! Having ale as your girlfriend and then you make out with another girl??? Who was that girl?

And btw. nice way to get rid of your boyfriend :laugh:

Is all of that really true or just another rumour? People are depressed for all kinds of reasons after a break-up; they were together a long time, that would be enough reason for her to be depressed. Who is this Steve that is supposedly so much better for her? Although Alessandra is one of my fave Brasilian women models, of late she looks in candid pics like any other self-absorbed, fame-seeking, social-climbing woman model, not the nice girl she once was. Marcelo still looks like a nice guy, so I question if the break-up was about what has been posted. Even if it was true there was probably a lot more to the relationship ending than that! :/ :)

Although Alessandra is one of my fave Brasilian women models, of late she looks in candid pics like any other self-absorbed, fame-seeking, social-climbing woman model, not the nice girl she once was.

Every single model i know is a "self-absorbed, fame-seeking, social-climbing woman", except fot those Gap Kid models or Disney Chanel models. And how do you define a "nice girl she once was" ?!! Im curious !!! :whistle:

Alessandra, in her early candids, and in interviews, came across as genuine and unpretentious, that is what I mean as her being a nice girl. Now she seems fake, hard. If the nice image was an act it was a good one! It upset me to see the way everyone was quick to criticise Marcelo (such as saying that Steve looks more honest) on the basis of a piece of gossip which may not even be true, and even if it is, its probably not the main cause for the break-up, just the last straw. When everyone said how he could cheat on her, they were talking about her being beautiful, and being a fabulous model, not her personality or character. That was shallow. Her being a model and beautiful doesn't mean that can cause a relationship to work well. The change, if it was that, in her personality may have been one of the main causes of the relationship ending. Let's not automatically assume that the fault is entirely with Marcelo, since as far as I know neither he nor Alessandra have spoken about the break-up publicly. :mellow:

I dont know about the whole candid thing, IMO she still seems like a wonderful person, but i think what everyones trying to say is it wasnt nice of Marcelo to cheat on her like that, he shud have just ended it if he felt he didnt want to be with Ale or she wasnt a nice person etc. And yeh it is totally shallow about how ppl think its wrong to break up with someone beautiful cos in the end they might not be all that nice on the inside so i agree with u there :) And it was in some editorial about how the big drama happened in the club, i know journalists sometimes twist the truth but they cant completely lie cos they wud most likely get sued. When Marcelo and Ale were together i thought they made an awesome couple and yeh its wrong of ppl to say Steve looks honest cos quite frankly they dont even know him but based on Marcelo cheating on Ale to ppl it seems like the obvious opinion to make...but then again in the future Steve might cheat on Ale...:ermm: :idk: