Bellazon

Chat Thread.

The Joker

Problem with the board you guys might be able to help me fix:

I'm having an issue with this board whenever I quote someone's comment to reply and there's a picture within their original statement (an "attached" photo). Basically, when I make a reply with their quote which also has an "attached" picture in it, the picture doesn't show up in my reply. Why is that? It seems to work for everyone else. And it worked for me once. I double checked the BB codes and all that stuff and everything seemed perfect. Just when I made the reply, the photo still doesn't show up. What's the deal? This appears to only be happening in the babe sections of the forums.

If the original post contains a pic hosted by www.imageshack.us, your quote will still show the picture. If the original post contains pictures uploaded by bellazon program(s), your quote will only show the attachment # . Make sense ?!! :/

If the original post contains a pic hosted by www.imageshack.us, your quote will still show the picture. If the original post contains pictures uploaded by bellazon program(s), your quote will only show the attachment # . Make sense ?!! :/

Yeah I understand that, but then why is it I see other members quoting other people with attachments and it shows up in their replies? And I've even done it once or twice and it's worked for me. But all other times it's failed.