Bellazon

Taylor Fuchs
Thumbnail

your both very much welcome :) :hug: :hug: im not sure if this has been posted from the sets

fuchs16.jpg

so just incase heres a screencap of him looking gorgeous that hasnt

uuhijo.jpg

Nope, it hadn't been posted before... great find Belgian. :D :)

That second picture is lovely. :heart: :wub:

hiiiiiiii mahaha! :hell yea!: :clap:

nah nah na nah nah, you have to stay now.

i agree with you hes lovely..naturally..who would have thought that :nicole:

and i agree ryan and sean totallllly.... but simon...come on... :clobber: only joking :angel:

taylors feline look is far too irresistible for you not to add to your boys :mignonne:

waw thats some ed, thanks so much govea for this! was wondering when we could get some better versions of it so so pleased you managed to find them :hug: though it might sound odd, i like how he normally keeps his top on and every now and again.. BAMM... shows us some tum :wub: because it makes it that extra special and more modest. i think vlad might be safe for another day in the king of ' i refuse to wear tees because im hot' status, got to love the vladimir :hehe: they should do a shoot together

waw thats some ed, thanks so much govea for this! was wondering when we could get some better versions of it so so pleased you managed to find them :hug: though it might sound odd, i like how he normally keeps his top on and every now and again.. BAMM... shows us some tum :wub: because it makes it that extra special and more modest. i think vlad might be safe for another day in the king of ' i refuse to wear tees because im hot' status, got to love the vladimir :hehe: they should do a shoot together

They should! :drool:

That would be the single hottest photoshoot ever! :evil: :heart:

It's not that Vlad refuses to wear shirts, it's a crime if he did, no one should ever cover up a body like his! :laugh:

ok so heres the deal. we start a magazine and put our best models in it..taylor and vlad are already in...without a doubt, i mean it goes without saying durhh lol ill vote ryan t in too...who else would you put in the shoot govea?

Mathias, Mat, Ash, Marcus... :heart:

There's more but... I can't think of any right this instant. :p

You choose some now. :)

ooooh thats good choices and a good question. ok right, going all out on this one, id personally put together 3 shoots for the different type of guys

a classical look, with animals lol animals and topless guys are gooood

1. taylor

2. ryan

3.vlad

4. sean

a mystical one, in a forest with a dark atmosphere (taylor could fit in in this one too because of his fierce beautiful eyes but im thinking the first because of the animals :laugh: :whistle:

1. mathias

2. marcus h

more boys of that delicate looking ilk

the third, a different kind of shoot, a cool city vibe shoot or something

1. cole

2. ash

3. josh b

4. tyler

ooooh thats good choices and a good question. ok right, going all out on this one, id personally put together 3 shoots for the different type of guys

a classical look, with animals lol animals and topless guys are gooood

1. taylor

2. ryan

3.vlad

4. sean

a mystical one, in a forest with a dark atmosphere (taylor could fit in in this one too because of his fierce beautiful eyes but im thinking the first because of the animals :laugh: :whistle:

1. mathias

2. marcus h

more boys of that delicate looking ilk

the third, a different kind of shoot, a cool city vibe shoot or something

1. cole

2. ash

3. josh b

4. tyler

That sounds amazing! :D

I especially like how each model fits into each theme... :heart: ;)

I think Taylor would be good in the second one as well.

yay :hehe: lets make it happen then :laugh: we should say to the editors, look, we know what we are talking about, we look at the models practically everyday and we think this is how it should go down :knives: ;) i think i could think of models and what editorials we could do with them pretty much all day, theres so much scope to work with because theres lots of professional and lovely guys out there. but first, taylor and vlad... :nicole: