Bellazon

Josh Wald
Thumbnail

isabella

So, I was at the gym the other day and there was a baseball game on. One of the commercials was a Coors commercial, and I would've bet cold cash that Josh Wald was in it...either that, or he has a doppelganger running around. (Muses on that idea a moment...*sigh*...sorry, where was I?) I searched the net, hoping I could find that same commercial, but no luck. It was just a straight-laced commercial--no comedy stuff, but just people sitting around a table drinking Coors.

Anyone hear if Josh is doing live-action commercials now, or were my eyes playing tricks on me? I know he's doing music, but this would be a new and exciting development if he was doing commercials.

• 2 months later...
So, I was at the gym the other day and there was a baseball game on. One of the commercials was a Coors commercial, and I would've bet cold cash that Josh Wald was in it...either that, or he has a doppelganger running around. (Muses on that idea a moment...*sigh*...sorry, where was I?) I searched the net, hoping I could find that same commercial, but no luck. It was just a straight-laced commercial--no comedy stuff, but just people sitting around a table drinking Coors.

Anyone hear if Josh is doing live-action commercials now, or were my eyes playing tricks on me? I know he's doing music, but this would be a new and exciting development if he was doing commercials.

He has never done a Coors commercial to date. I believe those are reserved for athletes, but he did do a spot for the Macy's Father's Day add commercial. Anyone seen it? I'm looking for a copy of it.

But, yes. He is absolutely the most handsome man alive!!!

post-34019-1250385559_thumb.jpg

He has never done a Coors commercial to date. I believe those are reserved for athletes, but he did do a spot for the Macy's Father's Day add commercial. Anyone seen it? I'm looking for a copy of it.

But, yes. He is absolutely the most handsome man alive!!!

I did see that commercial! Twice on television. I spent the rest of that week leading up to Father's day, ready with the DVR every time I watched television, and you know, I never did catch it again. :cry:

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...