Bellazon

the French

lisa-1

French music: David Guetta

David Guetta (born 7 November 1967 in Paris) is a French DJ.

At age 13, he began mixing his first vinyls. At 17, he worked as DJ at Broad, Paris, launching his career. In 1988–1990, he mixed house music at Radio Nova. In 2005, his single "The World Is Mine" topped European dance charts. He appeared in an advertisement for L'Oréal hair cream.

His often accompanied singer is Chris Willis.

On 13 August 2005, he performed in the Creamfields Spanish festival, with such artists as The Chemical Brothers and Carl Cox.

David Guetta has played on Sensation White, the two last years, and will be performing there this year as well.

The song "Just A Little More Love" appeared in the film The Football Factory, was sung in the Gospel version at the 2006 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

On New Year's Day 2007 he appeared at Big Beach Boutique 3, a concert held on the beach of Brighton, UK, put together by

and headlined by Fatboy Slim.

Discography

[edit] LPs

Just A Little More Love (2002)

F*** Me I'm Famous (2003)

Guetta Blaster (2004)

F*** Me I'm Famous Vol. 2 (2005)

F*** Me I'm Famous Vol. 3 (2006)

Pop Life (2007)

F*** Me I'm Famous Vol. 4 (2008)

[edit] Singles

Up And Away (1994)

Just A Little More Love (2001) (feat. Chris Willis).

Love Don't Let Me Go (2002) (feat. Chris Willis)

People Come, People Go (2002)

Give Me Something (2003)

Money (2004)

Stay (2004)

The World Is Mine (2005) #1 US Dance

In Love With Myself (2005)

Time (2006)

Get Up (2006)

Love Don't Let Me Go / Walking Away (2006) (vs. The Egg)

Love Is Gone (2007) (feat. Chris Willis & Joachim Garraud)

Baby When The Light (feat. Cozi & Steve Angello) (2007)

Videos of David Guetta:

the new song:

I always adore "French Chic". I just have to say "wow" when I see the people who has something very french like Carine Roifeld and Charlotte Gainsbourg :)

Oh thank you!! you're welcome my dear!!!! I will add Charlotte and Carine!!! so see you later here!!!! kisssss :wave: :kiss:

french Babe: Charlotte Gainsbourg

Charlotte Gainsbourg (born on 21 July 1971 (1971-07-21) (age 35)) is an Anglo-French actress and singer.

Gainsbourg was born in London, England and raised in Paris, France. Her father is Serge Gainsbourg, and her mother is Jane Birkin.

Career

Gainsbourg made her motion picture début playing Catherine Deneuve's daughter in the 1984 film Paroles et musique. Her musical debut was made with her father on the song Lemon Incest.[1]

In 1986, Gainsbourg won a César Award for "Most Promising Actress" for L'effrontée, and in 2000 she won "Best Supporting Actress" for the film La Bûche.

In 1994, Gainsbourg made her stage debut in David Mamet's Oleanna at the Théâtre de la Gaîté-Montparnasse.

Gainsbourg has sung the title song in three of her films and has released two albums. In 2004, she sang a duet with French pop star Étienne Daho on his single "If".

Gainsbourg's longtime boyfriend is the French actor and director Yvan Attal, and they have two children, Ben and Alice.

Filmography

The City of Your Final Destination (2007, by James Ivory)

I'm Not There (2007)

Prête-moi ta main (2006)

The Science of Sleep (2006) - Stéphanie

The Golden Door (2006) - Lucia

Lemming (2005) - Bénédicte Getty

L'un reste, l'autre part (2005) - Judith

...And They Lived Happily Ever After (2004, by Yvan Attal) - Gabrielle

21 Grams (2003) - Mary Rivers

La merveilleuse odyssée de l'idiot Toboggan (2002) (voice)

My Wife Is an Actress (2001, by Yvan Attal) - Charlotte

Félix et Lola (2001, by Patrice Leconte) - Lola

Nurenberg (2000, TV)

Les Misérables (2000, TV)

Passionnément (1999) - Alice Almeida (previous title "Le soleil de plus près")

La Bûche (1999) - Milla Robin (nominated for the César Award for Best Supporting Actress)

The Intruder (1999) - Catherine Girard

Love, etc... (1996) - Marie (nominated for the César Award for Best Actress)

Anna Oz (1996) - Anna Oz

Jane Eyre (1996) - Jane Eyre

Grosse fatigue (1994) - Herself

The Cement Garden (1993, by Andrew Birkin) - Julie

Amoureuse (1991, by Jacques Doillon) - Marie

Merci la vie (1991) - Camille Pelleveau

Contre l'oubli (1991) - (segment "Pour Anstraum Aman Villagran Morales, Guatémala")

Il sole anche di notte (1990) - Matilda

Aux yeux du monde (1990) - Juliette Mangin

The Little Thief (1988) - Janine Castang (nominated for the César Award for Best Actress)

Jane B. par Agnès V. (1987) - La fille de J.

Le Petit amour (1987) - Lucy

Charlotte For Ever (1986, by Gainsbourg) - Charlotte

L'Effrontée (1985) - Charlotte Castang (won for the César Award for Most Promising Actress)

La tentation d'Isabelle (1985, by Jacques Doillon) - L'enfant

Paroles et Musique (1984) - Charlotte Marker

Discography

Albums:

Charlotte for Ever (1986)

5:55 (2006)

some vids:

the new song!

post-8181-1183576973_thumb.jpg

post-8181-1183577017_thumb.jpg

post-8181-1183577048_thumb.jpg

post-8181-1183577081_thumb.jpg

post-8181-1183577125_thumb.jpg

Fashion: Chloé (official website)

Chloé is a French luxury fashion design house headquartered in Paris, France. Founded in 1956 by Jacques Lenoir and French-Egyptian creator Gaby Aghion, the house produces women’s prêt-a-porter, accessories, and fragrances.

History

Chloé has employed several of contemporary fashion’s most influential designers in the past 40 years. Karl Lagerfeld, who currently serves as creative director for Fendi and Chanel, served two stints as top designer for the house.[1] From 1971 to 1983, Lagerfeld forged a feminine image for Chloé[1] that perseveres today. His 1972 Deco collection won him wide acclaim and elevated the house, as well as the designer, to international fame. He departed for Chanel in 1983 but returned in 1992 to replace outgoing designer Martine Sitbon,[1] who brought a more modern look to Chloé during her tenure.

In 1997, young British designer Stella McCartney took the helm of the fashion house, succeeding Lagerfeld in one of the industry’s highest-profile positions.[2] Having graduated from London's Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design only two years earlier, McCartney’s eponymous collection was already popular among London’s fashion scene.[2] This did not silence critics who maintained that McCartney received the position only because of her celebrity parents, ex-Beatle Paul and Linda McCartney, and that the appointment was simply a publicity stunt on the part of Chloé's owners, the Vendôme.[2]

McCartney’s first collection for Chloé was shown in Paris in October 1997.[2] The collection included signature pieces such as lace camisoles and petticoat skirts that recalled the feminine image submitted by her predecessor.[2] Her ready-to-wear designs elevated Chloé's profile to new heights in the late 1990s.[2] McCartney, an avid animal-rights activist, refused to work with fur and leather during her tenure at the house.[3]

McCartney announced her departure from Chloé in early 2001, naming 27-year-old Phoebe Philo as her successor. The move left most in the fashion industry baffled, as Philo was a relative unknown.[4] She had attended Central St. Martins a year behind McCartney and worked under her for only four years,[4] but did not have the credentials typical of designers at any other major house. Planted firmly at the intersection of casual street chic and whimsical femininity, Philo’s first collection forged an image that the company calls "luxurious, romantic and quinessentially French." Philo also created several "it bags" during her time at Chloé, including the Paddington bag, which became a smash hit in 2004 and spawned many knockoffs. On January 6, 2006, Philo stepped down as creative director for the fashion house in order to spend more time with her young daughter.

Chloé announced in October 2006 that Paulo Melim Andersson, a Swede who worked for Marni for seven years, would take over as creative director. “His mission is to find the new direction for the Chloé brand,” Chloé chairman and chief executive Ralph Toledano told WWD. “He will be given, like his predecessors, a lot of freedom to find his own way.”

There is a somewhat cheaper sister brand 'diffusion line' called See by Chloé.

post-8181-1183716650_thumb.jpg