Bellazon

The Slovak BEAUTY

ketka

:blush: I would love to tell you something about Slovakia (because hardly anyone knows it) but if you´re not interested, just ignore it ;)

Slovakia is a little big country in the heart of the Europe, here

slovenia_vs_slovakia.jpg

Not to be confused with Slovenia, another Central European country.

Slovakia (long form: Slovak Republic; Slovak: Slovensko, long form Slovenská republika) is a landlocked country in Central Europe with a population of over five million. The Slovak Republic borders the Czech Republic and Austria to the west, Poland to the north, Ukraine to the east and Hungary to the south. The largest city is its capital, Bratislava. Slovakia is a member state of the European Union. I will not load you with historical lessons, but I would like to show you some pics of this wonderful country :)

800px-Slovakia_Oravsky_Podzamok.jpg

800px-TrencinCastle.JPG

800px-Slovakia_topo.jpg

800px-Bratislava_View_From_Petrzalka_Old_City_Part.jpg

Bojnice_Castle.JPG

800px-STRBSKE_PLESO.jpg

That's a beautiful post Jennka ! What a wonderful idea ! We know so few about Slovakia, you know people still think 'Czekoslovakia' so it's nice to be able to make a difference now. Thank you for the pictures :heart: It's so interesting to see other people's countries and other countries' beauties :heart:

Thanks to you, It's a pleasure to visit this thread Jennka :hug:

This is a great thread, Jennka ;) and shows us there are many beautiful women in your country.

I'm afraid the Scandinavian thread will not get back from all those pages in this topic :laugh:

I visited Slovakia short, the Tatra region. Most of the time I was in Poland but crossed the border a few times when we were hiking in the Tatra. Beautiful area!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Barbora Bobuľová (born April 29, 1974) is a Slovak actress

A native of Martin, Bobuľová trained at the National Drama Academy in Bratislava before moving to Italy in 1995. In 2008, she co-starred with Shirley MacLaine in her first English-language film, a Lifetime original biopic, Coco Chanel.

As Coco Chanel >post-18500-1293978956_thumb.jpg

post-18500-1293978912_thumb.jpg

post-18500-1293978921_thumb.jpg

post-18500-1293978942_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...

I really liked Lucia :yes: Have no idea what is she doing now, one day SI and the next... nothing? It seems like a problem of many gorgeous Slovak models - they are not ambitious enough. Save for Michaela Kocianova, Kinga Rajzak and few others, most of them end up after 5 years or so.

She's gorgeous but her modeling outside of SI has been ho hum.  I can't say why..maybe her appearance is too sharp?  

I really liked Lucia :yes: Have no idea what is she doing now, one day SI and the next... nothing? It seems like a problem of many gorgeous Slovak models - they are not ambitious enough. Save for Michaela Kocianova, Kinga Rajzak and few others, most of them end up after 5 years or so.

She's gorgeous but her modeling outside of SI has been ho hum.  I can't say why..maybe her appearance is too sharp?  

From what I learned she got married and then her carrieer ended/stopped. Maybe she is now more family-oriented, who knows.