Bellazon

McFly
Thumbnail

.Zee.

Probably, but we can lie? Photocopies and Photoshop mayhap. Eh, we're tall we'll get in. Some salesgirl was trying to push a storecard on me the other day and wouldn't accept I'm not 18.

IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT HE BECAME BULEMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha, yes and the pictures Danny and Harry took of them looking pregnant and talking to their bumps. Awwwwh.

I've discovered the trick is to just look confident, and like you're not expecting to get IDed. If you look worried or shifty they'll ID you whether or not you look 18. I feel sorry for Americans not being able to drink till they're 21. Although that makes me sound like a total alcoholic. I'm not, I swear!

OMG SHOOT ME NOW! I am so ashamed, poor Tom. I have to go find him now to apologise, fancy coming on a stalking mission? That reminds me, I have to check if Summer XS is on this year. Lmfao I swear they are all totally gay. It's unbelieveable.

Anyway, I'm signing out now, I have errands to run and maths to revise. Yuck yuck yuck.

First: ssbflsdjkvbdslvjsd the topless Dougie pictures completely bring back my love for him. Sigh.

I know! Haha, my cousin can't legally drink yet - he only beats me by a year rather than four or something. He's a bit of an alkie anyway already so heh.

Sure! And XS better not be during Jersey, seriously if it is then I'll cry. It's summer, it's ideal for gatehanging. AND MATT'LL BE THERE IF IT'S ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahem.

Ew maths, I'm never ever taking that again thank God. Well, if I don't resit C2 that is. Sob, byeee. :(

Haha, Dougie topless, he is so skinny it's unbelievable. It looks like you could break his bones by hugging him!

I don't know if it's on, and if it is it hasn't been announced yet :( That makes me v v v sad :(

Urgh, I have C3 tomorrow, kill me now.

He is very white :eek:

Danny? He is, haha. In need of a tan, definately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

POPWORLD INTERVIEW

Your own personal highlight of the year?

DANNY: Harry getting gout.

Is that actually true?

DOUGIE: Yeah, hip gout.

TOM: That's why he's not here, he's got gout surgery.

How did he manage to get that?

TOM: I don't know. You get gout from eating rich food and drinking too much red wine and stuff. Or, according to Russell Brand, by molesting birds of prey [laughs]. So it's one or the other.

Have you caught him doing that?

TOM: Er, no.

Any other memorable moments?

DANNY: Second arena tour, that was amazing. Playing Wembley with Brian May.

Was he a nice guy?

DANNY: Yeah, he was wicked, really cool.

TOM: Having our fifth and sixth No.1s.

DOUGIE: Matt Willis winning the jungle thing.

Did you celebrate with him?

DANNY: No, we weren't invited.

Would you ever go into the jungle if you were asked?

DANNY: Dougie would do it.

DOUGIE: I'd go into the jungle.

TOM: Dougie's going, we've nominated him. Not for the TV show, we're just sending him to the jungle.

Any stuff worth forgetting?

DANNY: Not really.

DOUGIE: Danny got clamped and he had to pay

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...