Bellazon

Bryana Holly
Thumbnail

wendylorene

Awesome adds....

Love her to the max..

Thank you very much...

By the way RIP_Cabrini_Green how do you take those pictures from The Girl And The Water

Thank you

Once on The Girl And The Water website, I just went through every single swim brand. Then When I saw Bryana, I clicked on that individual picture and it took me to a new page, usually with multiple views of her in that specific bikini. (So there would be like 3 different pics of her in 1 bikini from different angles) The I would have to left click EACH INDIVIDUAL picture and drag it up to the top of my task bar and place it into a new tab. That new tab would allow me to save each pic full size. As you could imagine it takes A LOT of time. Hopefully I explained this well enough for ya. If not, feel free to private message me and maybe I can walk you through it more in depth if you need.

Awesome adds....

Love her to the max..

Thank you very much...

By the way RIP_Cabrini_Green how do you take those pictures from The Girl And The Water

Thank you

Once on The Girl And The Water website, I just went through every single swim brand. Then When I saw Bryana, I clicked on that individual picture and it took me to a new page, usually with multiple views of her in that specific bikini. (So there would be like 3 different pics of her in 1 bikini from different angles) The I would have to left click EACH INDIVIDUAL picture and drag it up to the top of my task bar and place it into a new tab. That new tab would allow me to save each pic full size. As you could imagine it takes A LOT of time. Hopefully I explained this well enough for ya. If not, feel free to private message me and maybe I can walk you through it more in depth if you need.

Ah I see, i thought you are using some software or add-ons on your browser to do that, Heats off to you who did it manually..

Great work, thank you very much..

I really wanna get Bryana and Julia Friedman picture from that site..

Love both of them

• 3 weeks later...