Anton Lisin
Thumbnail

JazzyJas2.0

Anton Lisin

292479_256828561123184_1473743649_n.jpg

Anton Lisin facebook

Place of Origin: Moscow, Russia

Nationality: Russian

I don't know very much about him except that he's gorgeous :woot:  and Russian. He's very famous on tumblr and IDK his agency, stats, etc. If anyone can help it'd be much appreciated so that I can update this post. :flower:

Anton's tumblr:http://antonlisin.tumblr.com/

Anton's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/anton.lisin.1

Anton's instagram: antonlisin

More...

tumblr_mlam2q_An1_F1qgiyt6o1_1280.jpgtumblr_mhjqef_YBAA1qgiyt6o1_1280.jpgtumblr_mlam1t_Bb_EC1qgiyt6o1_r1_1280.jpgtumblr_mbda0z_O4_We1rn8m5oo1_500.jpgtumblr_mf6j7hrc_Tl1qgiyt6o1_500.jpgtumblr_mi4ibu_Ncui1ql2pkjo1_r4_1280.jpgtumblr_mhghzd_Kmqm1r60wlio1_500.jpgtumblr_mhjqbd_Xmvz1qgiyt6o1_1280.jpgtumblr_mhjpy3_URd_M1qgiyt6o1_1280.jpgtumblr_mrfpjvlia_X1rmbnxho1_1280.jpgtumblr_mhjqc1dlae1qgiyt6o1_1280.jpgtumblr_mo3bvx4v321rn8m5oo1_1280.jpgtumblr_mf6j6l_Uc_C41qgiyt6o1_500.jpgtumblr_mhjqef_YBAA1qgiyt6o1_1280.jpgtumblr_mu1nq3p4qa1sc26j0o1_1280.jpgtumblr_md17k82_E8k1r60wlio1_500.jpgtumblr_md17o190_Yo1r60wlio1_500.jpgveber_A_8_Edit.jpgtumblr_m9do9by_Ac51r60wlio1_1280.jpgtumblr_mb4qbb_Jwl_O1r60wlio1_1280.jpgveber_11.jpgtumblr_m7hbt7k_YVD1r60wlio1_500.jpgtumblr_m6j85pkaq_K1r60wlio1_500.jpgtumblr_m547rh_Xy_Ir1rn8m5oo1_500.jpgtumblr_mef7wia_KSm1rn8m5oo1_500.jpgtumblr_m5s6x40e0_D1r60wlio1_500.jpg

Ph. Sasha Veber

6556017725_c62505ee2e_b.jpg

So @&*#^*&^ sexy! :woot: :brows: :thumbsup::blush: :drool: :baronfaint:

Interview Russian-English translation:

It happens that when you leaf through the tape Tumbler , stopping you the same look. And it seems , in the bottomless sea of ​​the Internet impossible to find its owner. However, we managed the impossible : Meet Anton Lisin - a model skater and five minutes to graduate .

How did you become a model? How did it all begin?

- Before last summer, one girl - Lera Smirnov , who is studying in Moscow Design University in the designer - she called on her show - just found the Twitter page. It was interesting , because before that I was often told that I have model looks and should try to be a model . But somehow I did not dare . I had one friend who photographed me on tape, and it was only my photos . Probably because of them found me . In general, they called me - I came , participated and met with the guys ... then saw one of these guys to take pictures girl (her name is Sonia Kudeeva ), I added it Vkontakte - and it will take me , called the shooting. It was my first shot . After that, I began to find other photographers - the way it went .

Are you somewhere in this study?

- I finish university , I am writing a diploma in "Instrumentation and Computer Science ." But I do not really like it.

You filmed Gosha Rubchinsky , tell me about it!

- Well, yes, we were shooting a spring collection for Nike. What else to say?

I think you are with him on the same wavelength.

- Perhaps his type. Before I met him , many people asked me if I do not sign it, because I come by " his type ." And then it happened that we met. Perhaps we have some common interests in music, photos ...

What kind of music do you listen to ?

- Preferably black metal and its variants.

Yes, judging by many of your photographs and Tumbler , you have several " gothic " image . Gothic or not , but that - on the brink. " The heavy style" I would have called all these crosses , pentagrams ... It's a fad , or is your attitude ?

- Fad ? Hardly. I do not know that right now in fashion. I think that is not exactly crosses and pentagrams . I'm not trying to be a fashion wave. On the contrary , I try to ignore it . It's just what I like.

Black - 's your favorite color ?

- Apparently, yes .

Looked your FaceBook profile , I liked sharing photos in albums : " I have them ," " They got me ." Also you try yourself as a photographer?

- How do you say ... I do not think I'm very well take off , just like on a film shoot . Often when we go somewhere together , photographing all these parties and haze.

Do you still have there album "I" [ ah ] ...

- It is not called "Ai " and " One " - is edinichka .

Ah, well ! I thought that in the context of other albums ( " I have them ," " They got me " ), the third is called " self." Okay , okay . In general, the album T-shirt of your design. Old trick , of course, you're using , but all the same - and you see yourself as a designer ?

- I can not call myself a designer , I can not even call myself a model. It's just what I want to do . A " edinichka " - this is because the beginning. Now I want to do something else.

Second collection ?

- Like that , I can not even call it a collection.

This is something for sale?

- For sale , yes. But either I'm not all that's coming on, or the audience we all perceive difficult : we have not yet learned to appreciate the unique handmade- stuff. Used to buy that pomodnee and cheaper. But I did it last year, now it is where there is a lot we need to do something new.

A modeling activity carries money ?

- Well, not as much as we would like, but I think is still ahead.

You just work as a fashion model , or at shows , too?

- I have not quite sufficient growth for showings.

Western agents you have not zahantili ?

- There is something , but I will not talk about it yet .

On Tumbler your pictures are very popular. If your face is a rehash of thousands of Western people , it's something on your hand ?

- I think so , and I found the Western photographers and agents . Tumbler with me a year somewhere . And I just recently started watching it , something to post . The same thing can be said about facebook ( I got it recently , and was formerly only FaceBook ) . This is all , of course, is bearing fruit : facebook, Tumbler - I do not know how I would be without them.

Do you have a dream?

- Most goals that I'm moving . Not as fast as we would like. Naturally , I want to achieve something more in the so -called model business, move to a higher level, in order to have something to represent the future of yourself , no one could depend on.

So you're in this light you see its development ? Or go somewhere to work when you graduate high school ?

- Work as long as there is no desire , because there are some other interests. Here are looking for diploma and I will be completely free . And, I think a lot of things will change a lot of things will happen this summer . And if not, we will have to see.

If we talk about the interests of long skate on a skateboard ?

- Six years. Previously, only that he did. But after some injuries decided that we should not grieve so . But still, I can not throw this thing . And today was going to go with the guys ( In an interview with Anton came skateboard . - Ed . )

Look, you've always been confident in my external data ?

- I would say that I'm still not sure of their external data. I need a lot of work to do. But laziness is probably the way. I can not say that I consider myself to be ideal - I'm not the ideal.

And finally, tell me what girls do you like?

- I like girls activities which have to talk about who can teach me something that did not sit still. Girls who can motivate .

• 2 years later...