Bellazon

Bad Girls Club

PinkCouture

Yeah I def think Judi, Natalie, and maybe Rocky will be on there since they are pretty popular with BGC fans and like you said are seem to attract the rating. I would love for Flo to be on there especially since she seems like she would bring the drama/crazy like she did on BGASB :D.I can do without Camila I loved her on season 8 but I found her so tiring and annoying on BGASB. I'm not sure about the twins though from what I've seen a lot of people dislike them including myself and Gabi not too long ago just had a baby and I doubt Oxygen would be to fond of getting Dani since she didn't even bother to show up to the BGASB2 reunion although they especially Dani would bring the drama.

I like your list for BGC13. I would def love to see Cat, Jenna, Blondie, and Nicky again. I def think they should choose girls that are popular, but who can also bring something to the show and try to get ones who we haven't seen in a while because Judi,Natalie, Rocky and co are nice and all but it gest kind of tiring seeing the same girls on eveything BGC related. And maybe even try to get girls that were dislike and the "villains" on there season who aren't affrais to stir the pot instead of just all the girls that were fan faves who know and like each other already. 

I haven't seen BGC2 all the way through, but just from the preview it doesn't seem likr the girls on BGC12 are even taking the life coach seriously. XD

BGASB reunion was okay. Part 2 was def better, but I think I enjoyed season 1 reunion overall a little better. And poor Sarah :( I like her but she really needs to catch her opponents when they are OFF THE COUCH XD because as much as I hate to say it Alicia played her and was just kicking her around like she was nothing while sitting back and laughing about it.

BGC12: Chicago Episode 1 Sneak Peeks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o99ekQG7Sno&list=UUIRO_y5PDAqmn5SRkPDyGQA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsWDcik96kA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgYzplg0xn0

So far from the sneak peaks I'm like Jonica "blu" the most she seems laid back/chill and like she will be sort of like the mother bear in the house. Redd def seems like she doesn't take no mess right off the bat, Alex seems prissy and sweet but I hate when girls come on the show with the whole" I'm classy" schtick if that's the case why you come on BGC of all places 0o, Loren and Britt seem cool so far, Jada remind me of Gia small, cute with a mouth and doesn't mind getting rowdy with a raspy like voice, and last but not least Linsey lawd she is giving me all types of Rippsi/Morgan/Darlene vibes and she def seems like she will make episode 1 worth watching.

• 6 months later...