Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: 'Greenish Brown'

Height: 5'8

Bust: 31

Waist: 24

Hips: 35

Dress Size: 8

Shoes: 7

- Ana Sofia won the 2002 'Look Models International' contest in Istanbul, Turkey.

Ana Sofia Martins is a Portuguese fashion model of African descendent. She was born November 29, 1986.

Her father was born in the Cape Verde Islands in Africa, by then a Portuguese territory, her mother is Portuguese.

Ana has appeared numerous times in Teen Vogue editorials, and advertorials, Pink by Victorias Secret catalog, Old Navy, Marie Claire, MAC, Domino Magazine, Samsung, between many others.

Early life

Ana Sofia was born in Lisbon, Portugal. She was raised with her younger brother by his godparents.

Spending weekends with their father. Ana didn't finished high school, although, she says that she'd like to get a degree someday.

Career

At age 14, Ana and her friends skipped class to go visit an elementary school teacher, and she was aproached by scouters from a Portuguese agency,

she won some modeling contests in her country and proceded to win an International modeling contest Look Models Search in Turkey in 2002, she was 15 years old.

From then on she traveled to Paris (where she did a United Colors of Benetton campaign), Milan, London and New York City where she moved when she was only 17 years old.

Personal Life

Ana lives in New York City, where she practices Nichiren Daishonin Buddhism and states "Buddhism changed my life for the better, I now see the light in the end of the tunnel, and I chant for kosen-rufu (widely spread Buddhism)".

She exercises everyday, sometimes with her personal trainer, and is "enjoying life at the fullest".

anasofia1.jpg

She must be more like 5'6 1/2 is she's that much shorter standing next to Jessica (who's 5'7), but I love her curls and her lips :blush: .

those measures are her current ones.

& this catalog is from 2004, i think. so she was still in her teenage years. she was probably shorter then, most likely.