Bellazon

Kendall Jenner
Thumbnail

kensie

I don't know guys, I've been looking through her editorials and I just don't think she has that 'spark' that a model needs. I don't feel like she's able to connect with people through her pictures, at all; she's just so blank. I don't believe in being mean for the sake of it, but I can't help but feel very dissapointed at the moment with a lot of designers. I'm sick of celebrities, I want to see real models who have that something, models who can move you with a single glance. Models that make you feel at least something...

I don't know guys, I've been looking through her editorials and I just don't think she has that 'spark' that a model needs. I don't feel like she's able to connect with people through her pictures, at all; she's just so blank. I don't believe in being mean for the sake of it, but I can't help but feel very dissapointed at the moment with a lot of designers. I'm sick of celebrities, I want to see real models who have that something, models who can move you with a single glance. Models that make you feel at least something...

i somehow agree with you, she's sometimes too plain like nothing through seeing her photos.

but her personal style is awesome, she's my role model :)

Completely agree.  I'm not trying to be a hater just because she's a Kardashian/Jenner, but when I see ads or editorials with her in them, my first thought is always "that girl does not look like a model."  A second later it'll register to me that it's Kendall.

When reading Harper's Bazaar, Elle, Vogue, etc. I see her in ads, and I just think her face is plain, her nose is too wide, and her expression is positively dull.  She has cool fashion sense, but that's about it IMO.

i think she is a very pretty girl and in my opinion the most decent kardashian/jenner , but i have to agree, her work for me don't scream model and she is very plain and somehow have no expression in her eyes in ads and editorials and have  always the same face expression ..

I completely agree with you Moozy. She does not have that extra spark in her eyes. I feel like her work does not strike me and it just makes me turn the page. I like her personal style and she's not bad on runway it's her stuff on print just doesn't do it for me. 

Joel McHale used to refer to Kourtney and Khloe as the dead-behind-the-eyes sisters.  :)

Kylie used to have some spark behind her eyes, but over the past year or so, she always looks vacant, as well.  In pictures and interviews she looks totally dead behind the eyes and puts on a monotone voice.  Odd how that family thinks it's "cool" to act like that.