Bellazon

Sara Carbonero
Thumbnail

Theron

The article says in the cover Sara Carbonero: style and beaty in her vacation with Casillas. Says too that they are the couple of the moment, the most beautiful, the most in love, the most everything (lol). They meeted all Weast North American Coast, like San Francisco, Los Angeles... But in everywhere they stopped both demostred all their love each other. Iker was reading a best-seller, Perdoa Se Te Llamo Amor (Apologize If I Call You Baby), and this is a subliminar message for Sara lol. Says too that Sara and Iker alredy know how live with their popularity and Sara it’s the new Little Spanish Girlfriend. Sara will be in a movie named Los Exibicionistas, but her participation will be just 8 seconds. She will collaborete too with Belusconi tv in Italy*.

*The article don’t explain better how will be her colaboration.

p.s.: sorry for the bad english. Hope i’ve helped you.

The article says in the cover Sara Carbonero: style and beaty in her vacation with Casillas. Says too that they are the couple of the moment, the most beautiful, the most in love, the most everything (lol). They meeted all Weast North American Coast, like San Francisco, Los Angeles... But in everywhere they stopped both demostred all their love each other. Iker was reading a best-seller, Perdoa Se Te Llamo Amor (Apologize If I Call You Baby), and this is a subliminar message for Sara lol. Says too that Sara and Iker alredy know how live with their popularity and Sara it’s the new Little Spanish Girlfriend. Sara will be in a movie named Los Exibicionistas, but her participation will be just 8 seconds. She will collaborete too with Belusconi tv in Italy*.

Yes you did :) Thank you, you also made my night! LOL I laughed at the

"they are the couple of the moment, the most beautiful, the most in love, the most everything (lol)"

LOL so much, I love/hate how the press twist things with too much exaggeration.

Yes you did :) Thank you, you also made my night! LOL I laughed at the

"they are the couple of the moment, the most beautiful, the most in love, the most everything (lol)"

LOL so much, I love/hate how the press twist things with too much exaggeration.

You're sure. But the article use exactly that worlds ! It's serious! In the beginning, the first paragraph lol.

I'm happy to made your night! Finally, my spanish classes helped me for something... lol

When you want translate something just have to call me.