Bellazon

Frida Gustavsson
Thumbnail

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2016 at 1:11 PM, Annabeth said:

I've noticed that IMG has updated her stats and well, apparently her hips are now 39 inches and her waist is 26. Has she gained weight I assume (not a bad thing) I just don't keep up with her career though. 

I seriously doubt those stats are accurate. No way she has a 26" waist and 39" hips; that makes her the same size as Beyonce (slightly bigger since Beyonce has 38" hips)!

There must be a mistake there, this pict doesn't shows a 26" waist and 39" hips:

post-88795-0-1446055186-26822.jpg

7 hours ago, Dolorian said:

I seriously doubt those stats are accurate. No way she has a 26" waist and 39" hips; that makes her the same size as Beyonce (slightly bigger since Beyonce has 38" hips)!

There must be a mistake there, this pict doesn't shows a 26" waist and 39" hips:

I know it may not be accurate. I just find it weird that they'd do that even though agencies are notorious for lying (hello 25 inch waist Kate Upton and 5'8 Sara S) if the model doesn't fit the standards. Also, just saying' but not everyone who measures with 38 inch hips is gonna be the same.. Some people have wide hips, while others have no hips but it all goes to the butt. Which is why some angels with close measurements have different butts or bodies because it's all distributed differently thanks to their bone structure and body type. 

Idk. I'd think it maybe a tad accurate, maybe not because why would her agency say "this model doesn't fit the standards" when they can lie like everyone else? And if they are lying about her being bigger, weird still. 

On 2/13/2016 at 0:42 AM, Annabeth said:

Also, just saying' but not everyone who measures with 38 inch hips is gonna be the same.. Some people have wide hips, while others have no hips but it all goes to the butt. Which is why some angels with close measurements have different butts or bodies because it's all distributed differently thanks to their bone structure and body type.

Of course, I get that, but as you say these are models with "close measurements". Obviously some differences in terms of proportions are to be expected; but taking that into account these measurements of Frida seem off. Compare her to say Jac and Candice, for instance, both of whom have 34" hips and the IMG page says Frida's hips are 5" larger than theirs. It just doesn't computes when I look at pictures of these models from different angles. I know that Frida has wide hips (which is awesome as she has a killer hip to waist ratio that I love) but she is not THAT wide nor does she has as big a butt that would explain this size.

But I digress, this is all highly subjective as I am just judging from looking at pictures and I am obviously no expert in the proportions of human anatomy :D

So back to our lovely Frida, here is a pict of her walking on that recent show posted above...

frida_JPG2428.jpg

Absolutely stunning, she is really rocking that look.

On 2/15/2016 at 11:53 AM, Dolorian said:

Of course, I get that, but as you say these are models with "close measurements". Obviously some differences in terms of proportions are to be expected; but taking that into account these measurements of Frida seem off. Compare her to say Jac and Candice, for instance, both of whom have 34" hips and the IMG page says Frida's hips are 5" larger than theirs. It just doesn't computes when I look at pictures of these models from different angles. I know that Frida has wide hips (which is awesome as she has a killer hip to waist ratio that I love) but she is not THAT wide nor does she has as big a butt that would explain this size.

But I digress, this is all highly subjective as I am just judging from looking at pictures and I am obviously no expert in the proportions of human anatomy :D

Yes.. I just find it weird though that her agencies saying "Frida does not fit the mold" when they can lie. But she doesn't look that big you're right. 

And it's okay I'm not an expert in the human anatomy as well.

Anyways stunning pics of her :). 

• 2 weeks later...

Missed this one but apparently some muppet called her fat on social media a few weeks ago and she responded:

While Frida has indeed gained some weight and shows wider hips and fuller thighs now than she did in her teenage years; that is a huge far cry from her being fat. Hell, I can't even understand how by any standard you'll call her fat (unless you are from that pro-anorexia site Skinny Gossip). I swear some people...this is not fat:

A bit fuller than she was even a year ago at her wedding? Sure, but still model-thin. Also being 6 feet tall as she is a model runs into the risk of looking either too frail if she were too skinny or too manly if she is too toned/muscular, I've felt that Frida has always struck the right balance both now and before her weight gain.

In any case, glad to hear the way she responded, she is as beautiful as ever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...