Bellazon

China bans Female Lingerie Models

chinese_weeaboo

This is from an American Youtuber who used to live in China (but left a few years ago) but still tries to keep up with the latest happenings there:

I'd start aggressively saving those pics from those Chinese shopping sites soon if you enjoy them as much as I do.  Taiwanese ones are fine for now (as long as they leave Taiwan alone.)

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, Chinese Internet has basically been purged of anything remotely alluring. I don't even know what Chinese sites are still displaying anything at this point, pretty sure taobao and such have already cleaned up. Pretty much restricted to whatever the search engines have cached.

Wish I saved more from Moko when it was around. I've been poking around trying to find an archive but no luck.

• 6 months later...

I saved about 1000 or so photos from Moko and even trained an AI model on them to make more..  though there's still some good stuff on the Chinese Internet like Xiuren and some of the shopping sites haven't taken the good lingerie pics off yet.

On 4/25/2023 at 10:41 PM, modela2 said:

Yeah, Chinese Internet has basically been purged of anything remotely alluring. I don't even know what Chinese sites are still displaying anything at this point, pretty sure taobao and such have already cleaned up. Pretty much restricted to whatever the search engines have cached.

Wish I saved more from Moko when it was around. I've been poking around trying to find an archive but no luck.

• 5 months later...

Yeah a lot of the social media sites, Weibo and such, still have stuff you can find, but it’s hard to search them if you’re looking for a specific model since they aren’t usually credited.  

moko’s back up but I have no idea what’s going on with it, looks like some weird Twitter clone.