Bellazon

Favorite jobs: what are yours?

AnatasiaSteele82

I am searching job. I don't like changing job, I prefer stay always in one and not change. I hate travelling all time, I don 't like to go all time to different villages or out of the city. I prefer stay in a building, like airport or offices, or shop, pharma, clinic... I prefer active job, like support assistant, reception or support client, with good people. Be model is nice but I have not the luck like Claudia Schiffer.

Sometimes, I dream when I have stable job have own office (Sexology consulting) or lingerie or book shop (if someday I were millionary), with the stable, and be actress in some films, if it was possible. I want to writte some books too, but all this, like hobby job.

And you?

1 hour ago, tomasmz said:

for me, a hobby is a Storyboard is a graphic organizer that plans a narrative. Storyboards are a powerful way to present information visually; the linear direction of the cells is ideal for telling stories, explaining the process, and showing time. I studied all about it here  In filmmaking, the storyboard is done jointly by the artist, director and cameraman. Collaborative teamwork is extremely important in film production, as it is a very painstaking and large-scale undertaking that also requires the talent and skill of many artists and illustrators.

And job, work?

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

And of course, I never work at home. I only used It for some photo sessions with J.C., or when I writting some articles. I feel comfortable dressing for work, and going out of home, working in another building or center. I would like have my next job near home because all day travelling by car is big not for me (I need do more than only work like a lot of years before- maybe all my life...-), and have stable day to day, maybe doing the same tasks in jobs I mentionated in posts before.

I prefer job rutine. The model and promotions Jobs are part of my career too, but more like a hobbie or second job.

Medical residency programs are an essential part of a doctor's training. They provide hands-on experience and specialized training in various medical fields, allowing you to apply your knowledge and skills in real-world medical settings. It's during your residency that you truly start to feel like a doctor and gain valuable insights into your chosen specialty. If you're interested in pursuing a career in medicine and want to learn more about the medical residency programs available, I recommend checking out the website Medical Residency. This website is a valuable resource for aspiring doctors, as it provides information about different residency programs, application processes, and tips for success. Remember, the journey to becoming a doctor can be challenging, but it's also incredibly rewarding.

Sometimes work interferes with travel, and sometimes travel interferes with work. It happens differently. My choice has long been to work remotely so that I can combine the pleasant with the useful. The main thing is to keep the balance. Since I often move, I usually rent a car, more info here.

• 4 weeks later...