Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 115 lbs
Bust:  34"
Waist: 24"
Hips: 32"
Cup: B
Dress: 1
Shoe: 8.0 US

"Modelling has been a dream of mine for quite some time, now I am going to chase my dream and try pursuing it into a career. I am open minded to new ideas. I don't have any specific style, and I would consider any tasteful job. Modelling seems to come naturally to me and allows me to enjoy myself. My goal is to make something out of my passion, while attending college as a full-time student. Having that in mind my time is limited, but I will always make time for a great opportunity."

Taken from her Model Mayhem Profile page: HERE

4d8b6cc5aeb53.jpg 4d9e07dd807c9.jpg 4da35f6c58e29.jpg 4da940a26765a.jpg 4de5d1aee1120.jpg 4de5d1d976466.jpg 4deb228b6761b.jpg 4e0dd05b63332.jpg 4e0df67e8c97a.jpg 4ef6616360054.jpg 4f68dc1cb09e3.jpg 4f68de3ab99ab.jpg 4f68de42ba9c7.jpg 4f87399c2a02d.jpg 4f873997ec533.jpg

4 hours ago, pacinko said:

Thanks for the thread.

If she is a model with an agency, her thread should be in models, not in other female of interest

Hi Pacinko,

I agree, but I just discovered her, and don't know if she has agency or not. My impression is she worked freelance for different independent photographers (hence her profile on Model Mayhem). Indeed, sadly as the last work they have listed for her is quite some time ago, she may even be retired. I am hoping to source and repost as many of her shoots as I can here, and hope others will be inspired to do the same. If I can find an agency she has worked with as part of my deep delve, I will ask this thread be moved or I will move it myself.

Just a few more of this lovely lady, various Photographers and various shoots, credit to original copywrite holders. BTW despite the theme which some may find offensive, she was 29 when these pictures were taken according to her profile on Model-Mayhem.

1ac5cd6f7d39a7418a8cf8744c95bd3e--school-s-school-uniform.jpg 4.jpg