Bellazon

Stephanie Mandich
Thumbnail

yansa

IG post today: "How do I define beauty? Do I define it by the straightness and whiteness of my teeth or the impact that my smile can have on a stranger passing by, that needed to be reminded of the kindness that exists in the world Do I define it by the circumference of my thighs or the inspiration and strength I feel when I get to the top of a mountain Do I define it by the fullness of my lips or the desire I have to speak to the ones I love with compassionate and careful words that make them feel at ease in my presence Do I define it by the shape and colour of my eyes or their ability to see the magical blues and greens of nature, that are able to stare in awe at stars in the sky Do I define it by the too much or too little ways in which my body curves or the ways in which it will one day be able to carry and bring life into this world regardless of whatever shape and size I exist in Do I define if by the slope of my nose or by the way I get to experience the fullness of life, the comforting scent of my mother and her apple pie Do I define it by the flesh that sits along my waist and my bones or by the health and strength and safety I feel existing in a body that’s fully nourished and taken care of Everyday I make the decision to either define myself by something as fleeting and truly meaningless as the way I look on the outside or instead by my heart and its incessant ability to see the goodness in the world."

unknown_345572128_553647926969361_5624367054434860428_n.jpg

On 5/10/2023 at 7:10 PM, bji787bji said:

IG post today: "How do I define beauty? Do I define it by the straightness and whiteness of my teeth or the impact that my smile can have on a stranger passing by, that needed to be reminded of the kindness that exists in the world Do I define it by the circumference of my thighs or the inspiration and strength I feel when I get to the top of a mountain Do I define it by the fullness of my lips or the desire I have to speak to the ones I love with compassionate and careful words that make them feel at ease in my presence Do I define it by the shape and colour of my eyes or their ability to see the magical blues and greens of nature, that are able to stare in awe at stars in the sky Do I define it by the too much or too little ways in which my body curves or the ways in which it will one day be able to carry and bring life into this world regardless of whatever shape and size I exist in Do I define if by the slope of my nose or by the way I get to experience the fullness of life, the comforting scent of my mother and her apple pie Do I define it by the flesh that sits along my waist and my bones or by the health and strength and safety I feel existing in a body that’s fully nourished and taken care of Everyday I make the decision to either define myself by something as fleeting and truly meaningless as the way I look on the outside or instead by my heart and its incessant ability to see the goodness in the world."

unknown_345572128_553647926969361_5624367054434860428_n.jpg

She ain’t that hot

• 1 month later...